Reviews for All Things Considered
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That's adorable, and so well characterised! Great job, 10 stars for you! :)
Wen1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005

Very good. Keep posting.
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Well done :-).
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
thats really good! i finished HBP day before yesterday, and i was all, omg. he can't die! what the heck! and then the Harryginny breakup! idiot harry! just take the risk! i cried and cried after finishing that book. all things considered(lol, sry, just had to do that), you're an awesome writer, so plz write more!

hayl
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
:) Made me feel slightly happier. I'm really sad HG broke up...
famous chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
keep writing this is great not many fics out there yet post HBP
GinnyRoseWeasley chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
okay, this is really sweet. of course, i don't really know what you're talking about, cause i haven't read HBP yet. i think i might get it tomorrow, though... anyway, just answer this one question... do harry and ginny kis or get together? just that one question, because they're my fav ship. thanks! this is really good, can't wait to see more of your work.
person place or thing chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
excellent one shot. I only finished a few minutes ago. The ending was so sad, but I was really happy that Harry and Ginny got together.
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Excellent job! I like how you portrayed her feelings towards the whole thing and how stubborn she is. This is going to continue, right? I hope so, because this will turn into a most interesting story. Again, Great job.

~Artee
Dr. Dawg chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Three words: MORE!

Good grammar, good start off, could be longer, but it'll get there. Great job.
yslehc chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love it! Continue soon!
gilmoreaddict chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i really hope that ginny goes with them...i love the ginny and harry union...its so perfect. if they marry and ron and hermione marry then they can all be one family
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
YEA! I love the HBP based fics, so much fun!