Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2018
I love it so much, like I was expecting to like it already but... this was even better.
SilenceintheGraveyard chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
I love all these stories so much! So darkly beautiful, so horrifying yet sweet. But I don't understand what the 8th one is about. I know it isn't about bread...could you explain?
window girl chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Wow! This one is great! Very wrenching and twisty.
T0theM00N chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I loved reading these; it felt like reading a collection of Edgar Allan Poe stories. Really love the interpretation here :D
erikjavert24601 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Oh how deliciously wonderful these all are. The sexual tension in number 7 is unBEARable!

But yes I feel like a gigantic doofus can someone please parse number 8 for me? Pretty pretty please...?
My very own puddle jumper chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
So sad really I was hoping for love story not tears but you truly are gifted
undyneorgana chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Each one of these was very interesting, and oddly fluffy, with just the right amount of that Erik and Christine je ne sais quoi. I enjoyed them all immensely; they're pieces to be proud of.
PhantomAngel777 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
First I'll say that I've read through all of them, and now am reviewing as a whole.

The first thought that came to mind as I read through the first couple chapters, "F*ck they weren't kidding when they said, morbid." That is the darkest shit I've ever read.

And as I said as such to myself, I was laughing at the end of each chapter because it's just so... there could be no other reaction. That is the only way I could cope.

The two that particularly stick with me are the baby and the punjab lasso.

You are just all kinds of amazing.
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Wow, your writing never ceases to amaze/alarm me! Your skills at writing the morbider side of Erik&Co are DEAD (ah hah hah!) WICKED. But as I an ignorant, naive little phan (at sixteen, the world is vair confusing ), could you please explain chapters 1 and 8 to me? OMGTHNX!

...I feel a bit like kneeling before you. O great Scorpion, writer of Dark Phics, hear my prayers!
Queen of the Skye chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
okay, i must be honest with you. the writing itself is very good. as for the rest-i really have no one but myself to blame, because you warn us that you're morbid, but i don't see how this deserves the title of fluff. it's sweet (in a demented sort of way) but it is just too depressing. way too depressing.
ThePhantomsFlutist chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
I first question myself, why the heck am I reading your stories, their so dark, and depressing... Then I think again, this IS Phantom of the Opera. You are doing just what Erik would really probably do if he still lived. That's why I am soo attracted to your strange and weird stories. It's not what others want to think of Erik... it IS Erik... wow. I LOVE IT!
Broken-Vow chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
*in awe*

I love all of them! They are so Leroux! Long live Leroux!
twilight huntress chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
huh? explain and i shall rejoice.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
Please, friend, explain each of the story one by one to me. These are magnificent, but too mysterious I can;t really understand it. Will you be kind and explain what is going on in each chapter?
Saru Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
One thing to say about this fic...

Happy Halloween.