Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
T0theM00N chapter 8 . 2/8
I loved reading these; it felt like reading a collection of Edgar Allan Poe stories. Really love the interpretation here :D
erikjavert24601 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Oh how deliciously wonderful these all are. The sexual tension in number 7 is unBEARable!

But yes I feel like a gigantic doofus can someone please parse number 8 for me? Pretty pretty please...?
My very own puddle jumper chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
So sad really I was hoping for love story not tears but you truly are gifted
PHLover213 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Each one of these was very interesting, and oddly fluffy, with just the right amount of that Erik and Christine je ne sais quoi. I enjoyed them all immensely; they're pieces to be proud of.
PhantomAngel777 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
First I'll say that I've read through all of them, and now am reviewing as a whole.

The first thought that came to mind as I read through the first couple chapters, "F*ck they weren't kidding when they said, morbid." That is the darkest shit I've ever read.

And as I said as such to myself, I was laughing at the end of each chapter because it's just so... there could be no other reaction. That is the only way I could cope.

The two that particularly stick with me are the baby and the punjab lasso.

You are just all kinds of amazing.
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Wow, your writing never ceases to amaze/alarm me! Your skills at writing the morbider side of Erik&Co are DEAD (ah hah hah!) WICKED. But as I an ignorant, naive little phan (at sixteen, the world is vair confusing ), could you please explain chapters 1 and 8 to me? OMGTHNX!

...I feel a bit like kneeling before you. O great Scorpion, writer of Dark Phics, hear my prayers!
Queen of the Skye chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
okay, i must be honest with you. the writing itself is very good. as for the rest-i really have no one but myself to blame, because you warn us that you're morbid, but i don't see how this deserves the title of fluff. it's sweet (in a demented sort of way) but it is just too depressing. way too depressing.
ThePhantomsFlutist chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
I first question myself, why the heck am I reading your stories, their so dark, and depressing... Then I think again, this IS Phantom of the Opera. You are doing just what Erik would really probably do if he still lived. That's why I am soo attracted to your strange and weird stories. It's not what others want to think of Erik... it IS Erik... wow. I LOVE IT!
Broken-Vow chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
*in awe*

I love all of them! They are so Leroux! Long live Leroux!
twilight huntress chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
huh? explain and i shall rejoice.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
Please, friend, explain each of the story one by one to me. These are magnificent, but too mysterious I can;t really understand it. Will you be kind and explain what is going on in each chapter?
Saru Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
One thing to say about this fic...

Happy Halloween.
stitchgrl chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Dudess that is gross. poor Christine. at first i thought she was on the starvation diet but this is worse. Erik is one sick bastard. He's obviously parading those digits around like he wants them to be eaten. He should have served his fingers. or his ears. other parts of his body may require baking or stirring and i'm just not sure he can do that without fingers. I would eat them. what?

I'm just saying. He's so sick.
Cyanne chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
These are nifty. Creepy but in a way that makes sense considering the story. POTO is dark twisted stuff (and I wouldn't have it any other way). "Breathless" is my favorite so far...
Max chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Ah yes, back again. Poor Erik, so unloved. Let the stupid girl starve! Go find a phan girl out there who will apprectate the effort you put into everything! lol I think this one is my favorite, its got more emotion in it that in all the others combined. Not that they were lacking by any means, they just didn't have the same emotional pull that this one does. You can almost feel his pain, except it doesn't really fit with the others because it isn't really dark or twisted, mostly just sad.