Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
stitchgrl chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Dudess that is gross. poor Christine. at first i thought she was on the starvation diet but this is worse. Erik is one sick bastard. He's obviously parading those digits around like he wants them to be eaten. He should have served his fingers. or his ears. other parts of his body may require baking or stirring and i'm just not sure he can do that without fingers. I would eat them. what?

I'm just saying. He's so sick.
Cyanne chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
These are nifty. Creepy but in a way that makes sense considering the story. POTO is dark twisted stuff (and I wouldn't have it any other way). "Breathless" is my favorite so far...
Max chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Ah yes, back again. Poor Erik, so unloved. Let the stupid girl starve! Go find a phan girl out there who will apprectate the effort you put into everything! lol I think this one is my favorite, its got more emotion in it that in all the others combined. Not that they were lacking by any means, they just didn't have the same emotional pull that this one does. You can almost feel his pain, except it doesn't really fit with the others because it isn't really dark or twisted, mostly just sad.
Max chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Ok was there some sort of challenege issued to you to write a story using the words mortification and taxidermied? Becuase for whatever reason, I would never had expected to find that in a story. It would be like saying "Thou" or "Thine". Sure they are perfectly good words, but who the heck uses them anymore? Kind of lends a dark tint to the story but still odd. So he finally gets to touch her and "that's" how she convinces him to let her go? I'm missing the logic behind that one.
Max chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Longer than your others isn't it? I don't think I'll be doing a pysch paper on Erik's mind anytime soon, I'd either flunk it or get published in a scientific journal. This guy is twisted and fiendish but I love how you've played around with a minor idea within the story! Nice work!
Max chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Yep, you and V must be long lost family or something. These short and dark things just seem to flow so well too. Poor Erik, wonder how he kicked the bucket? You'd think if he was going to keel over he would have done it before Christine got a spine and a brain. Oh well.
Max chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Ok, that was a bit gross. How exactly does a severed head impress a girl anyway? Not to mention the head of a close friend? I mean really if it had been Carlotta's head, now that would have been a worthy gift! Put that in a pickle jar to show the grandkids! lol
Max chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Nice twist! Psycho mom in denial about her dead baby, classic and very nicely done! Poor Erik, so when do you think he's going to tell her?
Max chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Ah yes, true love. So romantic no? I liked it but... idk the ending was kind of anticlamatic. Guessing that that what was happening it seemed almost redundant to have him say that, maybe a sweet farewell would be better? idk you're the expert. Chapter 3 awaits!
Max chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Nice and creepy. No wonder you like V's stuff! I guess I missed the "why" she is bleeding in the first place. Oh well, off to chapter 2!
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
all of the stories are wonderful! I can't wait to read another one.
lady wen chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
to be honest, these vignettes are not what I had expected.

I found them to be depressing and morbid. I was hoping for more of EC reconciliation.
awispofamemory chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
uh...um..wow that was...interesting. not somthing i read very often
Shiro chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Oh. Dear. Lord.
lluuxx chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Um... he killed her? I think?
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »