Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
Origin Blue chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
YAY, my comp is working, hurray for the tactic; if it doesn't work, kick it! Anyways, nice story! :D
Redrose chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Wonderful, per usual. so, THAT'S how little Miss Christine won her precious freedom...! I knew it all along...it's always the seemingly "innocent" girls who like the kinky stuff the most! HAHA!

Although, had this happened in Leroux, Erik would have NEVER let her go!

The obsession continues...as should you, my dear...

MUCH love,

Redrose
Titania of the Fae chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Woo for Scorpion!Fluff! I loved this... especially this particular description:

"his fingers unfurling like dead flower petals beneath the moonlight"

I don't know what else to mention, besides the fact that it was wonderful. ;)

PS- so, we've got the flower metaphors... now where's the tree? :P
theangelcried chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
If this was not one of my favourite darkfluff pieces already it would shoot up to the top ones. Goodness! ::loves loves loves:: and what would "the rest" be, if we're talking canon? hot steamy hand-holding, perchance? ;) I proper review may come in once I pull my squeeing self together.
Senna Wales chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Ooh. Do you know how much it brightened my day to find an update in my inbox from The Scorpion? I miss the horror! And what's more, I miss the fluffy horror! :D I really liked this piece, how focused it was on one little thing - a touch. There's so much [sexual] tension and repulsion and attraction and everything going on in just one little moment. I loved the amount of details you put in this chapter - very graphic details but definitely smut details. :D The way you described how very corpse-like he is... awesome. It had me guessing if this was really a corpse (and therefore something akin to StitchGrl's Necrophilia) or if this truly was Erik in all his deathliness. :D It all seems so mysterious.. so horrific.. but great. :)
MadLizzy chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Mesmerizing. ~ML
phantomy-cookies chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Oh man, Scorpion. Do you realize how closely you are skirting the lines between Scorpion!fluff and fluffy fluff? Well.. nah. Even if Christine isn't bleeding down her forehead, this remains as Scorpiony as ever.

*wink and grin*

Very high on the end of sexual tension. I love how Leroux you've kept this Erik. Very powerful, very intimidating, but also extremely emotionally fragile. He is the ultimate contrast to every other hoo-hoo waving Erik in the realm of fanon. (Though I shudder to even make a comparison.) Christine shows a slight bit of interest, and he's on her like... Mary Sue on an Erik.

*wink and grin*

Anyhoo, despite the overall schemxiness, I want you to know that this broke my heart. Broke it! Tragedy and sadness to a very phantomy degree. Personally, I think the tubby bastard would be proud! ;) Love of the most exquisit kind, indeed.

*mwah*
MadLizzy chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
I love this, for you see, it is impossible to resist. ~ML
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Ah, such a wonderful shot! Perfect tension between them, and his surprise when she did not pull away-excellent! Well done :)
StitchGrl chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
This. is. so. good. I liked it so much! You should definitely write more in first person. Something about the style of this piece shifted, changed. It's not the same kind of writing as was in Elaine or any of your other stories. It could be because it was written in first person, or maybe you're growing. Less illustrious, but every bit vivid, descriptive, plentiful. JUICY. My favorite line is the one about the four black holes and then the image of the sand pouring out of the hole in his gut (I would like it to be from his gut). I loved this, I loved the dead leaf fingers, and the real emotion coming from the speaker. BRAVO Lisa! You're groove is definitely still on! ;-)

MUCH LOVE,

Sus
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
Wow, Stunning, You ought to write more, well, romance one-shots.

But one thing, It's kind of horror romance.
Elliott Lawrence chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
oh my god.

all of those were brilliant. absolutely brilliant.
MadLizzy chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Oh. These make me tingle all over, in a hair-is-rising and creepiness-is-setting-in kind of way. They are splendid.

~ML
stitchgrl chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
Lisa you are EVIL. I really thought it was fluff. Until they all DIE. Oohh how morbid. Like I said, iconic of your twisted sense of humor and the stories you enjoy so much. I like the Punjab lasso one and the sililoqy one very much...they were, very unexpected. I really like frantic Christine screaming and yelling at the top of her lungs. But once again, I would like to point out that I am not the most avid Christine-Hater out there, and that YOU ::points finger:: are much much much more Christine-hating than I! Sick sick sick. I am sickened. Blood bubbles and red white and blue stars and soft silken cheeks of dead fluff galore. I am totally creeped. :-D
Sullen Kitten chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Again, with another, more sane spin on my last review- fantastically morbid, and wonderfully descriptive.

I can't write any more, I'm running out of positive adjectives that fit. Off to read more phic of yours.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »