Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
Sullen Kitten chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
. Fluff, as rendered by The Scorpion. Lovely, morbid, pretty, gloomy...

And a whole vault of your writing! Woo!

That was amazing. The (close to)-best fic in this style I've ever read. So far. There's still another chapter. Toodlesh.
Nekare chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
deliciously wicked. I had shivers traveling through my body with the last one, and each of the drabbles more than satisfied my morbid hunger.

your imagery is spotless, seductive and as bright as if written with red blood ink (to paraphrese your lovely analogy). Amazing, really amazing.
laura chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Oh! I'm so happy you updated! your last two shorties were great! But, you know, I didn't expect anything else.
Gondolier chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
Wow. So many layers to this - its fun to pick it apart and analyze. Erik just loves to play crazy games, doesn't he? Push the envelope, walk the edge, play with fire. See how far he can go without pushing too far. Then again, sometimes he WANTS to push too far, just for his own dark sense of fulfillment.

And the great thing is, he twists all of his reasoning and desires about in his mind, until to him, the crazy is perfectly logical.

Hehe, lets hope that Christine doesn't actually follow through on her intentions with the scissors.
xAdenX chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
...

You're a genius...

You know that, right? I am in awe of how good this is... wow...

Excellent, as usual...

God Bless,

Peace, Love, & Hobbits,

xAdenX
Quiet2885 chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
The first story was well written, though terribly ironic. Poor Erik and Christine just can't win. The second one was excellent, and I hope I didn't misread its meaning. Erik is perfectly psychotic in that one, madly desiring Christine yet depriving himself. I just want to give him a big hug...(has a Leroux!Erik phangirl moment) Okay, I'm calm now...ahem.

Great job as always! I shall add your little group of "romantic" ficlets to my C2 community, for you write Leroux!Erik as no one else can.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Wow, this is certainly different than what i would have expected from the title. These are very mobdid. I like the one about the baby-so sad-but my favorite is this last one. You did very well with Leroux Erik. He is so logical, and yet so irrational. Wonderful work.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
I LOVE IT!

I loved the repitition... made it sound all the more creepy and kind of borderline insane. I loved the repitition... made it sound all the more creepy and kind of borderline insane. I loved the repitition... made it sound all the more creepy and kind of borderline insane. I loved the repitition... made it sound all the more creepy and kind of borderline insane. I loved the repitition... made it sound all the more creepy and kind of borderline insane.
symbio chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I dont know if you know this but there is another story that is almost identical to what you are doing. Similar title and content and everything. I looked at the dates and you put your story up first, so I thought you might want to know in case you want to report the author.
Ty chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Damn. These're kinda morbid. Birth and The Parcel were quite good.
The New Marguerite chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
*Claps delightedly* Oh, I am so excited about this chapter. THE MAGNIFICENT SCISSORS! I am such a magnificent-scissors fangirl, it's unbelievable, and a whole Scorpion short story revolving around them is enough to make me a very happy Christine. I love the insinuation that Christine is just keeping up appearances with those scissors..."to remind her that she is a good girl." This whole thing is perfect. Your writing is always so beautifully done, bravo!
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Awesome and morbid, as usual. Loved the imagery in this one in particular-the rose petals and the scissors, bathwater and blood. Beautiful.
phantomy-cookies chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
HAHAHAHA!

Is this the smut you promised me? My Scorpion!Smut? Because if it isn't... then this is one of the smuttiest fluff pieces you've ever written. Perhaps a more appropriate word to use would be Scorpion!Smuff. *wink wink*

Observe:

((My hand itches to feel the smooth roundness of the doorknob against my palm.))

The SMOOTH ROUNDNESS of the... doorknob!

((My feet throb with the desire to step across that threshold.))

Oh mercy! Oh mercy! The hard throbbing of his... FEET!

And speaking of hard...

((It was I who put them there. I could just as easily take them away. But her blood would already be flowing by the time I could feel them, hard and smooth in my hand.))

HARD and SMOOTH in my HAND. Oh gosh. You really *HAVE* crossed over to the dark side, haven't you? Mwahahahahaha!

((Her bath is hot, for she can change the temperature of the water at her will, you see, and the steam has drawn me to her door.))

Oh, Erik. Her bath isn't the only thing that's hot. :P Bravo! Bravo! More, more, more!
phantomy-cookies chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
*Does the Happy!Cookie!Scorpion!fluff dance*

Who loves the Scorpion? *I* love the Scorpion. LOVE! Love, love, love, love, love. (Exquisitely.)

So I'm reading this and suddenly I have this image of Christine franticaly shaking an Erik corpse, crying hysterically and all of that good stuff. I laughed heartily, believe me. "YOU CAN'T DIE!" HAHAHA. When reading it again, however, it started to unsettle me. Point to you.

(("You have my heart, Erik! You have my love! I gave it willingly, even God knows that! Tell me you know it is so! Tell me! Erik!"))

Yeah. See? Unsettling. Maybe because in some odd way, it kind of makes sense to me. She stays, he dies because he's so happy, and Christine (our poor Crazy!Christine) starts freaking out. What would have been more ironic is if she were locked in his house... WITH NO WAY OUT! Mwahahahaha! (Then gain, you never DID say where they were, did you?)

*Another nasty chuckle*

LOVE YOU!
Senna Wales chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Ooh. Creepy! So, so scary. That's definitely looking into the mind of a psycho right there. ;) I love how I know precisely what the scissors are there for, and yet the ending is so open to interpretation. It takes an idea that Marius used and turns it into something Scorpion. :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »