Reviews for Love of the Most Exquisite Kind
Senna Wales chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
Ahh.. I love this. I love the twist on living vs. dead spouse. :)
Lavendar chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Lisa...you are my hero, hahah.

I like the first one best, that was so totally cool. The third one made me laugh because I kept thinking of when little kids have fish that die and sink to the bottom of the bowl and they tell people that "It's sleeping!" :P

These are real cool, I hope they'll be a few more if you're still in the mood to write them, hehe
orianna-2000 chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
I don't know how I missed this in my inbox, as well as all the updates.

If one didn't know better, one might think you hated Erik and Christine... These little dabs of morbidity prove how evil you truly are. And I think it is your way of showing just how much you really care.

The first one I didn't quite understand, because you don't say why she's bleeding. I thought it to be a nosebleed at first, but people don't generally die from those... The second almost seemed *ahem* ...racy... but then it isn't, except it really is. The third is a wonderful reversal of characters with crazy!Christine and mournful-but-sane!Erik. Except I feel bad for the poor baby. The fourth is ambiguous yet perfectly clear. He loves her that much. What else need one know? ;)
Senna Wales chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
AARRGGHH!

So I come back from camping trip and find lots of cool phic updates in my inbox. "Oho how cool is that! 'Love of the Most Exquisite Kind!'" I read the latest chapter.. lured into thinking it was a nice, pretty romance chapter. I dunno.. I think the camping trip really mellowed me out and made me forget how darn MORBID you are. Plus, I just read a romantic phic chapter. So there.

So anyway, here I am reading and it's like WHOA! RAOUL! WHAT'S HIS FACE DOING INSIDE A BOX! Woo. That was creepy. And scary. Rawr. *shiver* What a morbidity fest we have going on in this collection of drabbles. Short, concise, and incredibly morbid. Wow.

On a concrit note: it sort of bothered me how wordy Erik was in his love letter to Christine. The sentences stretch for like 2 or 3 lines each. I'm not sure how you can correct it, or even if you would want to correct it, because it DOES add its own unique twist to the story and everything, but you see, just as you're wondering when in the world THIS sentence is going to end, I was also wondering as I read it when each of the sentences in the love letter was going to end. You know what I mean? ;D
xAdenX chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT MORE! this is so incredibly awesome! (very morbid, but that's the way i like it!) i can't wait for another story! so good! bravo!

God Bless,

Peace, Love, & Hobbits,

xAdenX
phantomy-cookies chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
*Glomps*

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my wicked, mad, precious little Scorpion. Do you know how very much your phantomy-cookies adores you? It's complete and utter adoration, my sweet. I hope you write a hundred of these babies. Compile them all into a tiny book and stick flowers and cupcakes all over the front. PHANTOMY cupcakes! Mwahahaha!

Initially, I thought that the package was going to contain a heart. Heehee. Erik's ultimate delceration of love. "How much do I love you?" *chop chop* "Here! My heart is yours!" LOL. But then I realized he would need someone else to do this for him AND wrap it up for Christine. And really? That just leaves way too much left unexplained. Unless Erik is really and truly gifted enough to cut and send his own heart. Hmm.

Anyhoo...

Your ending was much more enjoyable. *mischevious grin* What's even funnier is that we never actually see Christine's reaction, apart from her suddenly being unable to breathe. Is she happy? Is she horrified? Given that she seems so smitten with Erik, you have to wonder whether or not she was secretly hoping he'd get her this. Better than diamonds, eh my sweet? *cackles*

Suddenly I'm thinking of an Englund!Phantom...

*smooches le Scorpion*
Nota Lone chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
*gasp* Is their child an Abhorenson? Ver ver good, please continue.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Eeww, creepy. Nicely done though! Ick ick ick . . . ick. Lovely. Ick. Good job!
Quiet2885 chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Well! You took Raoul bashing to the extreme, didn't you? Heh! Once again, nice job! The letter was beautifully written and sounded just like something Erik would write. As far as the "gift" goes, I guess killing your rival would be the ultimate display of affection. Poor Raoul. lol

Keep up the good work!
Lady Death chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
YAY! More Crazy!Christine! And Erik's the sane one... how frightening. Are there going to be any more of these?
Lady Death chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Aw... Very weird and creepy, and oddly touching.
Lady Death chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Woot! Something else from you! You snuck this one past me, you did.

Very well written and atmospheric, like everything you write, and it's amusing to see morbid E/C fluff... *coughs* But I'm teh stoopid today and don't quite get what's going in this one. So, onward!
ErikaNapoleonica chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Oh my, my dear Scorpion. Just when I thought there was some hope for you, you present us with this? Romance, yes definitely, you call it so and it makes me shiver. I guess we have lost you forever to the twisted world of your morbid mind. This was almost inhuman you know. *sigh* But it's at the same time so wordlessly sad and in some strange way beautiful.
Fishy chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Oh my god. Scorpion!Fluff is the best thing.

EVER.

*squeals!*

You know what I love? I love that you're a Leroux fan, but you don't condemn E/C. That's so refreshing. There need to be more writers like you.
Senna Wales chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
I knew it! Stillborn! There's Daddy!Erik for all those Daddy!Erik phans. Of course, I'm sure they were seeking something more wubbly.

Okay, so Cookies has a point. This was a bit Lake-ish with how you tried to obscure the fact of the baby's death till the end. Although I think you did it better than I did. :) Nicely done, the whole way through. But why am I known as the resident baby-killer around here? I'll prove you all wrong and write a beautiful, glorious story about the cutest little baby in the world that grows up to be a healthy and ordinary person!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »