Reviews for Regard
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
lol, at least he makes good tea. LoL i luv that. GOod job!
Lia chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Beautiful.
IridescentSnow chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Beautiful! I like the set-up and correlation between the two parallel mini-stories, and the way you phrased things so everyone is still in character! I think there needs to be more fics like this, so good job!
thelonechicken13 chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Very nice and very interesting. _ I like it so far, will you please continue it?
Clara chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Oh... fantastic. I like the way you did this - how short and simple it is, and the numbers! I'd love to read more, if you decide to write more :)
VoodooPriestess chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Cool fic. More plz!
Elf Asato chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I always loved this one! I like the style you used, with the numbers :)
mau chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
nice! -
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Hey! I really like this a lot! I just started reading the Count Cain manga (hooray for scanlations!) and I love how you've pointed out the feelings that Cain and Riff obviously have for each other! Even a newbie like me can see it! :D Lots of sexual tension between these two! :D The seeing and not seeing, stolen glances, a gentle touch with so many hidden meanings! *sigh!* It's all of these put together that make Count Cain so good. I hope you continue with this somehow. Maybe not in this particular story but in another one following along these same 'guidelines' (I guess you'd call it). Um, I'm rambling so I'll just end with a "Loved it!" bye!
DarkMistress chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Wow, that was surprisingly good! Since it was short I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it but it was really good, actually. It's a shame nobody's reviewed yet. That happens with my stories too. I give them to people in person and they love it and demand more but I stick it online and no one even sees it. Weird, huh? Anyway, please update! :)