Reviews for Nabiki Impossible! Part 1
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Ooh! What devious plans does Nabiki have instore for Maeda? Again I really like your story. Its very entertaining and captivating!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
LOL! That was really Good! Nabiki blubbering and I never knew the word "Employment" Could be so cruel and rude! LOL!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Whoah! Someone actually blackmailed Nabiki and Succeeded! I would like to see How Nabiki would retaliate! Lol.

Please Continue...
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I loved how you portrayed Nabiki in action and as seen through a strangers eyes. I've actually read a bit of this in FFML. I cant wait to read what you have instore in the next chapter.
XStylus chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This is an excellent story you've got here, and I enjoyed it immensely when you posted it on the FFML.

I know you're not exactly new to the FFML, but I'd like to offer a piece of advice though. It's not all that great an idea to post sections of your story separately, as if they were separate stories themselves. You posted chapters 5 through 7 as a separate submission, and then you posted chapters 8 through 12 in another separate submission. I'd suggest combining them all under one title and sort them into chapters under that title appropriately.

Also, I'd recommend posting one chapter at a time over a period of about one week per chapter. This way you give people time to read and digest each chapter. When you post a chapter the next week, the story bounces back to the top of the list which once again exposes it to new readers, plus gives existing readers a chance to read the new chapter.

In this way you ensure yourself a fair number of reviews for each chapter... that is, if you're at all concerned about getting reviews. _

Once again, thanks for an excellent story. _
Sonic 1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005