Reviews for A Whole New Woman
WyrdSmith chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Too lazy to login. Am migraining and cranky.

Wanted to say I am really enjoying this fic. It's creative and fresh. Your author's voice (that distinctive wit that is what makes the words yours) is clear and amusing, with a sarcastic bite that appeals to my Yankee soul.

One point: first chapter had Kags return with short hair, but this chapter has "... back he used his long limbs to wash her body. She held up her hair and felt the cold...". Not a big deal, but worth fixing when you can.

Thank you for writing and posting.

Deadpool-girl chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Loved it
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Haha, I loved this story and I'm happy I reread it!
young kagome chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Kikyou's one stupid bitch talkng about some let's battle for domain over your body i'd belike bitch please stfu this is MY body go rot ya clay bitch
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
is that how you're going to end it it wasa really good story until this last chapteryou just ended it all wrong
WyrdSmith chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
"It's still just a cat. Even if it does fly. And eat elk."

hahahaa! Awesome line!
cookie11305 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
I know this story is okd but i liked it in fact it is so different from the rest. But i hate the ending... anyway thanks for the read
biggest fan chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Why...would you ever do this to me :... ( the ending was cruel
carnivorous butterfly chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I really like your story so far...
munford chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Wow did not see that coming is he gay
dxlmao chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Omg im fucking mad at you! Really? Why!? What kind of ending is that? You're too cruel. I'm crying.
dxlmao chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
OH MY GOD! That was hilarious. That end. Creepy. Ahahahahaha. I just can't. I'm laughing too hard. Even Sessh thinks it's creepy for himself to care for someone. (Excluding the fact that there is Rin.)
dxlmao chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
OMG I'm hyperventilating. Oh Bank! My poor baby! (Ok so I have a crush on him)
grimmich chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
ummm how did she get a long braid if you said her hair was only an inch or so long?