Reviews for Mating Games 2: Well, Why Didn't You Say So?
Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That was bloody good!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Poor Lex... doing great at getting his feelings across!

Wispr
ChopPrincess chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I just have to say I am loving a lot of your fics. I don't know how its possible that you have so many! I wouldn't be able to keep myself organized with so many, especially the ones with just one chapter :P
SLRisme chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Nice job! I love how Lexington and Rebecca found out that both of them were computer 'buddies'! This was a wonderful story and I can't wait to read the other ones!
Slicer chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Aww, this is sweet...
K. A. Maples chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Aw! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And hoping Marie bites the big one.
Chief316 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Aw. Lex finally gets a girl, and she's actually shorter than him. What are the odds . It's a nice, short piece of the New Orleans storyline. I wonder if Brooklyn will even notice? Still, a few chapters ago he was moaning and groaning about having no one. I guess the 'be careful what you wish for' is aptly appropriate. It's a wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to more of your work.
Chief316 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Masau chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
LOL, thats great! So Lex has found the girl of his dreams, a cyber nut gargess, and he's already kissed her. Very nice touch, I have to say. So what's gonna happen with Brooklyn?

BlackDragon
Wanderer3 chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
...and Lex comes outta nowhere using the sympathetic ear play,... the approach looks steady,... reception seems good! Looks like this is gonna go all the way, folks!

He shoots and he's gonna SCORE!

LOL. Nice goin. Gotta Blast!
Psycho King chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
YAY! GO Lex!

I had noticed the name 'LadyHawke' before in Lex's chat room exert and it sparked a small 'humm' in the back of my mind (but not enough to keep me occupied), which got resparked when you discribed the females (but it still remained a small spark) and as soon as Rebecca mentioned 'missing her chatroom friend' my mind went *DING*

lol

It's good that Lex got a friend (*cough*mate*cough*)... now Brooklyn just has to choose... oh boy... he's going to have his hands full...