Reviews for The Past Never Dies
That was great!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
;}
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I feel so sorry 4 them! U so know how 2 write a good story bout them!
darkflower2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
aw how sweet (_)

great story _
KawaiiYuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This was wonderfuly written you're very talented...
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
It was good,and I am glad I took the time to read it finally. It really did remind me of GOTFF. I loved that movie, though I cried throughout most of it. Anyway,back to the story. The details are superb. What can I say? Well done,babe!
zigguratank chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this is such a touching story. i also watched grave o fthe fireflies. i cried. and i also cried while reading this. you're an exce;;ent writer!
Empress chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh, fabulous! Your stories are quite good.

Hm...
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I suddenly remembered today I still hadn't finished reading/reviewed. v_v You may hit me now.

Well, first thing I have to say is I really liked the beginning; the combination of the random flashbacks and the narration of what just happened gave it a rather chaotic, confused feel, which worked with how Amelda was feeling and acting at the time.

And the flashbacks about their mother is so sad. ;_; I'm being reminded of when Ed and Al's mother dies. v.v And there's the 'Fireflies' aunt! XD And "Crale"! XD You stole my Amelda-last-name!

;_; at the part where Amelda gets shot. Miruko blaming himself reminds me of how Al blames himself for Ed not having his arm, because Ed gave up his arm in order to bring Al back. *nodnod*

Awwness at Valon waking up. Yay, an appearance from Anita! ...that means I've been reading your stuff for a long, long time, if I instantly know who Anita is. XD Anyway, lovely work as usual, Daisy. This fic definitely reflects all the time you put into it. _
LeDiva chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Yay another story with the bikers! I really found this one incredibly interesting(then again all your stories are). The reason is because it gave us a glimpse into Alister's past. He's lived through so much heartache and lost so much, yet he was willing to open his heart and accept the other two bikers as surrogate brothers. *sniff* So sweet..
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
-side note- my friend's step sister almost died in the London attack. She was going to the station thingy (the place of the bombing) to go somewhere. but she was late so she had to wait for the next subway time to the certain area. my friends almost had a heart attack...
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
oh my gosh. that was so good. i was crying during alister's past/dream and the beginning part. it was so sad. -o- but this story was really good.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
snifF*

I loved it!

crying*

It was so sad but very good.

Great job and what is that movie you mentioned about?

ya just had to make me cry . .

mean person. . .

sniff*

_

AnimeFreakSlayer
anin chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
you must be getting tried of me because all i say for your stories is the same thing: AWESOME! i just don't understand why nobody else reviewed, but i changed that _
black salem chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
0_0...That was, so...BEAUTIFULL! I THINK I"M GOING TO CRY! I love how you describe the friendship between the two opposites that are Valon and Alister.