Reviews for From Grissom?
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very good . . . I think I recently read another fic from the same challenge, and it was very interesting to see how different they were with the same first and last lines!

-Hannah
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Great story idea, wiccagirl24! I really loved the spin you put on the plant thingy. It was great to see this side of Sara, the no-nonsense side of Sara. I loved the way she spoke to Grissom. I also loved the way you handled Grissom's response to Sara's attitude towards him. It was GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! God bless you and keep up the great work!

Sharon
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This was at least the third fic that I read that was a response to the same challenge. This was good and it was cool to see how different writers repsonded.

Jackie
moonbeamshadowca chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
The replanting of the orchid on Grissom's desk was very well done. I could feel Sara's displeasure through out the piece. Excellent work again.
Doggies45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
*standing ovation* Amazing... this coming from the girl who is SO anti Grissom/Sara! WO! Great writing, great plot-ness, and OUTSTANDING connection with the characters. Possibly one of the best fics I've ever read...
Silver Fingerprints chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was really sweet. Great job.

-Amelia
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Awesome!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
great version of the plant i tell ya. i loved this...and go sara for dumping the thing on his desk...he deserved it.

sassy
Veronica10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Lovely. I am glad my suggestion worked out for you. Can I have Gary the three nights he is off?