Reviews for Fairies and Ghosts
Jessica01 chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
How about you have plasmius reveal to Timmy somehow that his sister fights ghosts, too? How he does it will be up to you.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 10 . 10/11/2005
make timmy find out and wish to become a halfa
Indecisive Mind chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
Well, it could continue with Danny being captured by Vlad and Tiara dragging Timmy home and explaining everything. Then Cosmo and Wanda's magic won't work because fairy magic doesn't affect ghosts. Hope you get over your writer's block soon and update!
IRcrazy chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
I love this story but I guess every good writer gets writer's block once in a while eh? I think you should get Tiara and Danny stuck in FairyWorld somehow, or at least get Timmy to wish that he could see a real live ghost or something. That'd be interesting. Just a few thoughts that came to my mind. Good luck!
monkaybrains1257 chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
great chapter! my system crashed so I couldn't reveiw sorry!
Quandtuniverse chapter 9 . 10/2/2005
Yay! Cool! I like this story cuz it's a CROSSOVER! YAY CROSSOVERS!
Fk306 chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
this is great please update soon
Linkmaste chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Oh its getting good update ASAP!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
OMG! Now what?
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Wicked Ausem please write more ASAP

PS: if timmys sister has gost powers why doesnt timmy
Raye Sun chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
What's Tiara's secret? And when will Timmy find out about Danny? And will Tiara and Danny ever find out about Cosmo and Wanda? Ah! I hate cliffies! Update soon!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
HOLY CRAP! TIARA IS A GHOST? HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! THAT IS SO SO COOL! I'm going nuts right now... Well update soon! Just do it very soon before I burst! j/k
junana107 chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Oh! The plot thickens! What's with Tiara? Write more ASAP!

Bye, FOR NOW!

junana107

Now where's my Megaton Hammer...
Reiya-chan chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
is she a ghost too?
Riverfox237 chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
This is cool! I'm glad I have you on Author Alert, or else I might have never discovered this! Great fic! Oo, looks like Tiara might be a halfa, too! I can't wait to see what happens next! (Though I am hoping that the chaps will be a little longer, if that's not too much trouble...) Anyways, again, great job! Good luck on your exams, I hope you do well! Hope you can update soon, keep up da great work!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »