Reviews for Fairies and Ghosts
SpongeOddFan chapter 26 . 5/20/2007
i like your chapter
Paper-Doodle chapter 26 . 5/20/2007
hey your welcome this was a reat story
yellowhearts chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
YAY! Thanks for the credit, and listing my name... 3 times. Heh. Thanks again!
Morgomir chapter 25 . 5/16/2007
Great story but you switch inbetween Plamius and plasmius. Keep up the good work.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
So, that's pretty much it. Tiara beat Plasmius (and, symbolically, any iner demons), Timmy's ok, the twins are gone...heh, normal. It's NEVER normal when you're a halfa.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
It's over? ACK. Whoa. That was fast. But it did stay consistent, the characters and such. It was an okay ending I guess... Great story!
yellowhearts chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
Man! It's finished already? Ah well. Anyhow, I'll wait for the 'chapter'. Fiera and Sakura have to come back, that's not the last of them, right? Maybe you could do a sequel! Yeah! Let's do lunch.

Until who-knows-when,

-yellowhearts-

(I GAVE YOU FIERA!)
Angelus-alvus chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
great story
Paper-Doodle chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
Nice story, is there going to be a sequel, hope so, and if there is please tell me. Yet again nice story
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 24 . 5/8/2007
VLAD OVERSHADOWED TIMMY! NOO DANNY DO SOMETHING! Hey... is DanI going to be in this? You know Danielle? Update soon!

-wizardtheif
yellowhearts chapter 24 . 5/8/2007
Wow, so... Timmy's been overshadowed or something? WOW! Oh yeah, so Sakura and Fiera are now on the DP side, YAY! (cheers) So, hopefully, it'll be updated soon!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
Stupid Vlad... He just had to control Timmy. At least Fiera and Sakura are good otherwise, the situation would've been worse. Update soon ASAP!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
Well, I'm glad that they got Sakura and Fiera on their side - BUT I KNEW IT! I KNEW VLAD WAS GONNA OVERSHADOW TIMMY! I KNEW IT!
Paper-Doodle chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
YAY Sakura and Fiera are good now YAY, but Timmy no UPDATE ASAP
Shou-Hato chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
Oh,oh,oh.I was right about that!Timmy really is controlled! Thsi story is starting to get out of the way dramatic and angsty!
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »