Reviews for Fairies and Ghosts
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 23 . 5/4/2007
NO TIMMY RUN! RUN TIMMY RUN! Danny! Sam! Tucker! Someone! Help Timmy!

Wizard-theif
DivineSpiritual chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Yes! OcxDanny love! Love this! Continue!
Shou-Hato chapter 23 . 5/4/2007
Okay,let me guess. Vlad is going to brainwash Timmy and Timmy will need to ask wishes for Vlad. I did not know Vlad had to be that evil!But good story anyways.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
(blink) ...oh...wait...aw, crap, Vlad's gonna overshadow him, isn't he? RUN YOU LITTLE IDIOT!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
I think your chapter title says all, "Uh oh." Oh, I loved how you used Tucker in the story. It was very easy to imagine this as an episode of Danny Phantom/FOP. I like it very much. Now update soon!
yellowhearts chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
Who... Timmy's in trouble now! What's going to happen next? Well, the conclusion will come up in the next chapter, won't it? Update soon please!
Little Lovely chapter 22 . 4/29/2007
Hooray! You finally updated! Do you know how long I've waited! into angry housewife mode.- You been gone for [blah blah blah] and I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to [nag nag nag] and you know what, the next time you update, I'll be saying the same thing and YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN TO ME [blah blah nag nag blah nag blah]!

... o_O; .- Well, good job, kIrEigIrL, I hope you update again, and soon, before I have to become a housewife again. x3

~Little Lovely
SLPikachu chapter 22 . 4/28/2007
U have a good idea, keep at it, Girl! Tiara is a good character. She's really a great character!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 22 . 4/28/2007
Sweet! Please update soon!
yellowhearts chapter 22 . 4/25/2007
WOW! So they now realised that Timmy's a halfa? COOL! Update soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 22 . 4/24/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 22 . 4/23/2007
Well, at least Timmy's ghost powers will finally come in handy! Yay! Now, hopefully, Sakura and Fiera won't screw it up for them...
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Aw, great! Damn you Vlad and Sakura and Fiera! YOU ALL SUCK!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 21 . 4/17/2007
I'm fire waterSoul stealer or was it Soul stealerFire water... W'ever. Great chapter. I guess my character wasn't one of the best... Oh well... At least I got a new one. So anyways Great chapter. And Timmy is going to save the day... Right? ... I just thought of something... Isn't Danny and Sam the ones who like eachother? What does Sam think of Tiara? Sorry 'bout all the questions but I'm like a cat... That has yet to die because of being curious. Ok then... Please update soon.

-Wizard-theif (Spidey is my friend and co-owner of this account.)

P.S Could you maybe please read our stories? Word of Warning: Make a Wish is very confusing.
Shou-Hato chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
So far so good! Update as soon as you can!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »