Reviews for Fairies and Ghosts
Cath-In-The-Box chapter 17 . 4/13/2007
hope you cotiue! ITS REALlY amesing! update soon!
Little Lovely chapter 21 . 4/6/2007
Update soon, please! The story's really getting exciting, and I wanna read the rest! HURRY! Before I waste awayy... dramatic effects.-

...

Okay, I'm done.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 21 . 4/4/2007
Ugh. I hate those kinds of cliffhangers. THE SUSPENSE! So update soon please. I don't anything bad to happened to Cosmo and Wanda. *sad face*
yellowhearts chapter 21 . 4/4/2007
COL! OMG! I'm acting like an OTAKU! (sweadrops) Anyhow, this chapter RAWKS! Update soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 20 . 3/28/2007
YAY thank you for using Sakura but is she going to help Timmy or is she bad just wondering please UPDATE ASAP
Soul Stealer chapter 20 . 3/28/2007
Cool chapter! CAn't wait till next one... Please email me the link when you have updated this story!
yellowhearts chapter 20 . 3/28/2007
OOH! Thanks SO much! Glad my idea is here. Can't wait to see the next cahppie! YAY FOR FIERA!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
Yes...yes, they do XD So...a distraction, huh? Oh boy.
pirate34 chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
make timmy turn whoever he wants to know about his fairy god parents half ghost
Porky2 chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
Tim look like a brown boy with glass with a sword on his back.
Porky2 chapter 19 . 3/10/2007
Name-Tim

Age-15

Appearance-The faction Tim in space

Nature-Human

Type of Ghost-Half-ghost

Powers-same as Danny. use a sword called the chous blade. For more infomimation read Tim in Space. (in the crossover section
Halfa-NariMaruko chapter 19 . 3/9/2007
Name: Unknown.

Age (if there is one): 14 (Mentally, quite a few years above her age group)

Appearance: Black, short, spiky hair with white tips, deep blue eyes. (Natrual hair color is brown, but she dyes it.) Black trenchcoat/hoodie that reaches just above her knees, oven at the front with a black shirt underneath. Her hood is almost always down, and she wears black, baggy pants that hang over her heavy, (and suprisingly black) boots, which are smooth and featureless. She's about 5' 1".

Nature (Human, animal, humanoid, etc.) She's human, but when she was 12, she disowned her family and town, and joined Youngblood in hopes of avoiding the coldness of the human race, which she manifested in revenge. Since then, she has officially joined the ghosts, Skulker building her lightweight boots that allow her to fly, and Youngblood and his crew ambushing the GIW and stealing some of their intangibility technology.

Type of Ghost (Half-ghost, pure ghost) Not a ghost.

Powers: She has no real powers, asides from being able to manipulate other humans with her young appearance and a masquarde of sweetness, and being able to bypass ghost shields and other ghost weapons. She's somewhat well trained in hand to hand.

Other: Her closest partner is Youngblood, and she stays in the ghost zone, often coming out if something is of interest to her (aka can give her more power or an advantage. She is pretty sadistic, and enjoys wreaking havoc on the rest of the humans when she has some spare time.

I really enjoy your story, and if you need any other info, please pm me.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 19 . 3/8/2007
I may not have a good OC for you but I do have some other idea! There's alway the fact that Tootie can just stalk him out of nowhere and stuff. But of course, it's a rough idea. But I hope you update soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 19 . 3/8/2007
Name: Sakura

age: 15

Appearance: Hair- shoulder length black hair with pink purple highlights.

eyes- soft pink

Nature- halfa- works for Vlad but betrays(sp) him and helps Danny and Timmy.

Powers- She has an attack called petal rush. hundreds of cherry blossom petals that are razor sharp shoot at the enemy. And she has a ghost wolf companeon(sp) that looks like it's made out of green and black flames

Clothing- Normal- black sleeveless turtle neck top, and a pair of dark grey baggy pants. And light grey boots

Ghost- white pants with a black skirt that is only on her left leg and it's ankle length. and a one sleeve top that's white. black shoes

Her hair is white with neon green highlights. Eyes are neon green with hints of pink in them.

Hope you will use her in your story and i also hope you will be able to update ASAP
Soul stealerFire Water chapter 19 . 3/5/2007
This is my idea: (Word of warning my spelling isn't very good)

Name: You could make one up but her name is Demon.

Age 17

Appearance: When ghost-human: looks solid and human, could never tell except for the eyes. Girl with Long white hair and glowing red eyes, wearing jeans, a black T-shirt, red jacket, a red cap and a sword on her belt that is huge! When ghost-cat: really cute black cat with red on its paws and tip of the tail with glowing green eyes.

Nature: Uh... Is that like attiude? Good gal all the way, laid back, surfer-ish but has a quick temper. Loyal, brave, gives good advise and a great friend.

Type of Ghost: pure ghost

Powers: Can turn into a cat. Making people insane by talking randomly. By using her sword can create earthquakes and tornadoes! And can talk to animals. Oh and mind control! Can't forget that.

Sorry that was so long. You could use her as a bad guy too. Hope that you like her. Please email me when you update. Hope that you update soon! It looks like you'll have lots to choice from. Well... BYE!

Soul Stealer Fire Water!