Reviews for Where My Heart Belongs
kitty-blah chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
continue! interesting _
Miakoda13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hey, what the? I've never seen this fic before! I always check your profile, well not always but once a week to see if you've updated Change of Heart...anyway, great fic you've got there, your mind overflows with such great, romantic and thrilling things. I hope you write more, but before that I also hope that you'll update CoH, see ya in Chapter 10 and I hope also that you'll forver (ehe) continue to write HaoxAnna fics also...Thanks for the fic!
Phoe.nyxus chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
very very very ! CUTE ! :D I really like it :) ... but I REALLY hate when LOADS of people read and don't review stories .. so I reviewed for you :) ... know that your story is very very cute :)
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh wow, that was GREAT. My favorite HaoxAnna one-shot I've read so far. Awesome job, that was very sweet. And I do happen to like the YohxTamao couple, so I didn't have a problem with that, either. xD Anyway, great story.
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
u made me to cry *sob* plz update
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was lovely. I just love Hao x Anna one shots! (the only thing I like more than Hao x Anna one shots, is Hao x Anna chapter stories XD) So cute. Bad Yoh for cheating on Anna with Tam-Tam! Bad boy! oh well, yoh being a jerk made Hao and Anna get together so... - Great story. Write more one shots your very good! How about this if you write Hao x Anna one shots then I'll write more of them too?

Forver and Eternally,

The Self proclaimed Queen of HaoAnna

-Anna.

p.s. I can't wait for the next chappie to change of heart!
BabyBunnies12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
how are you
notnow chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love love love HaoxAnna but not at the expense of making Yoh go with Tamao. That's just wrong! My heart broke along with Anna's when Yoh and Tamao kissed...J/K! This is fiction for crying out loud!