Reviews for This Is New
LeMarX chapter 20 . 6/4
Damn,
*Wipe tears*
XxCaptainPirateKingxX chapter 14 . 3/21
Perfection! Absolute perfection! Just finished chap. 14 and I love it! I can't wait to read the next chap. I'll cut this short because I really want to read the next chap.! Keep writing! PEACE!
HDbookworm12 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
I loved this so much, I just can't describe how it made me feel for twenty chapters.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
Oh snap!
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
I just read an unfinished fic from EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO I DO THIS SHIT TO MYSELF?!
Rma chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Did any of you (readers) ever stop and think " Hm, mabey thats the way she wanted to end it." Because it seems to me like its over. And I actually liked it. So stop hating on it. Life doesnt always end with a happy ending. Deal with it.
Laryn Carter chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Noooo! That can't be the end:( Update please!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Is this like done is there gonna be more
JingerBunny chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Nooo beast boy raven should kill that f.s Awww wright more please
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
This fic is now dead.
CelestiaLily chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
Wow. A-MAZ-ING. Thank you SO MUCH for creating this brilliant piece of work. The characters were believable, the plot was developed and contained the right amounts of comedy, action, drama and friction to weave together a AWESOME story. The end of the chapter is so sad! Keep it up, I really wanna see how this turns out. Thanks!
Batamut chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Terra only betrayed the Titans when she thought someone she loved betrayed her first, with a realistically happening phobia that has happened several times before meeting the Titans.
Jay Starbeing chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
Go Rave! Can't wait for the next chapter.
dragonite462 chapter 20 . 8/20/2009
aww

DX

i wish you'd continue this!

pwease!