Reviews for Way of a Shinobi
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 25 . 5/10
I hope you bring this off of hiatus soon...
Moonttje chapter 25 . 4/19
Wow this is such an awesome story,.. Ik reallybhope ull update soon again cause its been a long long time!
kaka-sensei 7 chapter 11 . 4/19
your soooooon depressing cant you right something uplifting for once, I tring my best no to tear up reading this. its good but depressing
Naomi chapter 25 . 1/19
I know this is probably discontinued, but you should update, or at least put it up for adoption. Oh yeah, and this is an amazing fanfic!
firegate unleashed chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Naruto birthday is October 10 please change it to October 10 and I like your story
Irukaka321 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
cute. i feel like i may have read this before... or something like it...
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
so cute!
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
oh wow that's so disturbing and sad. i like how you write. i hope there are other fics beside this one!~
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I like the use of Japanese in fics. It's not a big deal that you should erase it all. But it's your time.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
It's a really good story, with good drama and believable characters. Why did you drop it?
Frescade chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Why did you change Kushinas name to... Kiei? You don't call Minato Arashi too do you?
Luce-san chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Naruto's mother's name is Kushina, you wrote the wrong name in this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Ninken does mean dog.
Also, I find one of your praises amusing.
"He wanted to strangle the bastard who killed Rin"
Kakashi is revealed to be the one who killed Rin. That was how he unlocked his mangyeko sharingan.
Stannisthemannis chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Ohh come on, dont abandon the story! This is the best fic i have read so far, so please continue!
darkeyesgirl chapter 25 . 7/3/2014