Reviews for Mirror of Contrast
Uhhhh God whyyy is tis incomplete TT literally when I finally found some quality Sailor Moon ff and to only find out dat it has been abandoned. I'm so frustrated, but I suppose it's useless since you're probs not going to ever continue tis ;-;
Sigh*
Hey I love this story please finish it I can't wait to find out what happens
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
I know you said you've moved on from this story but it's a fan favorite, despite how you feel it's written, and I'd love to see even ONE more chapter. I still come back to read this story years later as I think it's amazing and captivating. Please come back and write! You're too incredible not to!
Lady Aya chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
so it's 2017 and there is a sailor moon fanfiction review event on Tumblr. we're supposed to encourage a author and a work in progress and I know you've been in yours for about many years. I know you said you moved on and it was a different time but I would love to see the story finished. I come back to it every once in awhile reread it the few chapters you do have posted and I love the story. I also love a lot of your other works that you have finished if you find time to come back to it I would love to see anything finished.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2017
Whst arse making her walk in the rain. Then act like he cares when she falls
Web2theweb1 chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1
jessielee14 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Oh my god plz update! This story is too good not to finish! I want to see her give birth to the pup
Bky chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
This was a awesome story! I loved the intricate details and history of the world! I would love to read more! Thanks for whar has been written.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
I love your story please update soon
MoonlightMaiden chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
I really like this story and i really hope you can keep updating it i really loved it its really well done please update im counting on you because this is an amazing story and i really want to know what happenes next.
VampireWitch123 chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
Next chapter please
Lucirose chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
I know you said your abandonding this story but you've got me hooked. Would you at least post a summary? I can make up most of it but then you turned it into a murder mystery with lies and deceit within the company. Now I just needed to know where you were heading and where you wanted it to end.
Lindsay chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
More please
SerenityMorrison chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Please please come back and finish this story please. I love it!
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
So, she literally got trapped in the cave of the wolf.

Hmm...wonder, if it will get better soon...

You really antagonized both sides a lot. Nearly stopped liking your Serena there..., but well she has the right to be scandalized about her situation. Even though you made her look a bit bitchy at times... (I don't mean bitchy in the meaning of whore, but just very hot tempered...)
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »