Reviews for Listen and Learn
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Heh.. damn funny.. An utterly hillarious situation! i loved it completely.. altho i didnt understand why michael came in the middle.. But it was totally amusing! I really hope u rite the next part!
MaxMizuhara chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow, this is my second time reading this. I'm still sort of confused. lol.

I read it when you first posted it but I was too young and shelter to get the perverted side of it. I dunno what they're doing but I have a few ideas.

Hopefully you're still active or something and you can tell me and clear it right up only I was lucky.
Demolition Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Y'know what? You really had me worried about half way through the fic. And hoping VERY much that Kai & Tala weren't being dirty.

But that ending, that just made me laugh out loud. XD

Awesome job XD

~DA
Xx Naruto and Sasuke xX chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Grt work i think!

expect that I dont understand!

I think i get it... Kai n tala r NOT doing something perverted and Max thinks something,rite?

Well i'm sorry if the review didn't mean a thing 2 ya!

Kaya
Sunsets Maiden chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Poor, poor Maxie. So innocent. But YES, you should write another chappie. I know this story was written more then a year ago, but really...another chapter would be good. please?
SlippingSanity chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This is so funny! I hope that you do write them trying to explain to Max where babies come from!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
what? this makes no sense! what does peanut butter have to do with anything?
Susaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
hahahahahahahahaha **falls from chair laughing**

so freaking hilarious! i totally loved it XD
Reiven chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Oh. My. Hades! That killed me. That absolutely killed me! Look at me, I'm DEAD! Dead of laughing to hard that is! OMG! FUNNIEST thing I read ALL WEEK! You have no idea how much kinky positions I was imagining all while reading this story! From the mini rolling pin -which had me totally rolling on the floor laughing, pun intended. Right up to the part about the bed and the table.

'Bless that Yuriy.'

xD Yes! I completely, totally bless you!

And Rei, tisk, tisk. I could TOTALLY Image that part where Rei had his ear up against the door xD The description was beyond perfect! And poor widdle innocent Maxie-poo. So innocent and not at all perverted. Poor Maxie, being left alone with all those pervy perverts (namely Rei) xD Such a comedic twist to Rei's character, and yet ... it seems just SO perfect somehow!

[“Wait, wait. So you want me to stab this thing in my hand, into that thing that you’re holding?”

“I’m so proud you’re not dumb, Kai.”]

So crazy! Totally crazy! I'm dead again! xD

I also LOVED the continuation to the part where, I suspect it would be Kai, kept wanting to say mother f-

-Focker, and he was so in love. He found the girl who won his heart and came from up above ...

xD Fark and Farker! xD

Rei getting all jealous over Bryan.

Damnit! This story is JUST totally BRILLIANT! Ensiwinsly, completely lovingly sweetness inducing and perversion imaginingly BRILLIANT!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Much MUCH LURVE!

[dies again!]
A Fourtuante Cookie chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
*Dies laughing* Oh, sweet Gods above! *Wipes eyes* Okay. That made my day. The classic "What the HELL could they be doing?" Nice. Had me fairly confused 'til the end but proably no where near poor Maxie. *Giggle* And exactly which side was Rei planning on being?...*Dies laughing again* I like how your format flows. It's smooth with minimal if any errors. I think the seqeul idea is great. Oh, how to explain away poor Maxie's innocence. I'd definatly look out for it.
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hehe! That's really funny! Ah, I loved that. Loved it I tell you, loved it! _

~Angel~
HjNao chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
so all this time they were trying to open a jar of peanut butter?

that freakin hillarious
Max-4-ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
HAHahahahahaha!That was funny!

MAx:..Im confused...

Me: poor maxie..

Kai:..peanut butter..?

Me: Aww kai you eat it everyday!

Kai:..true *takes a bite out of a peanutbutter sandwich*

Me:..since your busy. Ill jump Maxie! *jumps max*

Max:...darnit..

Kai: Another reson why i love peanutbutter...It saved me from getting jumped!

Me: This story is worthy!
ketsueki no izou chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
ok may i just ask what the fuck are they doing... it sounds really pervy but peanut butter... im confuzled
FireanIce chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
omg that was priceless omg i dead it makes so much how could I have missed it.