Reviews for Sacrifice
Mysticgrnbutterfly chapter 13 . 5/30
Wow! I started reading this and couldn't stop! Such a fantastic story!
I hope this isn't a dead story and it's finished one day. I would love to read what you'd come up with next
Daire123 chapter 13 . 1/24
I love this story! I feel really bad for Serena, but I hope Darien can help. Why was this story never finished? it's amazing! I wish you would keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
This story is really good! Hope you can write the next chapter!
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This story popped into my head today so I found it in my favorites list. I know it's been years but I wish you could get a chance to finish it! I always thought it was great and everything was just about to be revealed.
TheCookieThatWasBaked chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
It's been 9 years that some people have been holding on to that cliffhanger? Wow. But really, I need an update! Why was Lita there? Who did she love? Who was the "Gold Digger"?
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
I cant beleive it is going to finish like that :( I hope you finish the story because I Want to know were it is going and what lita has to say... And the real reason for Dariens proposal.. Since he said that diana Was just a way to get her to marry him..
guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Finish this! The cliff hanger is killer right now. Seriously, your writing made it so suspenseful. I need to know what happens. ... please
Sisterspy chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Is there any chance that nine years later you might update this O This is awesome and I want an ending!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I like it but serena is too soft and way to easily a push over
yukikiralacus chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Just when the story was getting good! I can't blame Serena for not believing Darien loves her. I was really hoping for him to express emotion.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yvonnerenee chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
*cries* you just left the story?! And it was getting SOOO GOOD! Hope you, by the grace if God, come back to update. Lol and I hope all is well, I really want to know how this ends.
Yvonnerenee chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I was reading the first chapter and it was almost exactly in sync with the move "Life As We Know It" but this was written in 05-06 and that movie came out in 2010. Weird, right? Anyway, this is really good so far, so much sexual tension packed in the first chapter already. Lol
Natalie chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Well, that's dramatic. But the question is, with who? Lita could have fallen in love with someone else. But I don't understand why Lita would be talking to him at midnight then
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Looks like the marriage well end regardless of what Darien wants.