Reviews for A Matter of Good Sense
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/18
i love this story i read this three times on a different site a a few years ago.
tyleet88 chapter 1 . 4/26
I heard you were revising your works on MediaMiner are you going to post it here as well?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Are you ever going to update? Pls do
tyleet88 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Oo I thought this story was complete, I guess not :D
AuroraExecution chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Please, ma'am, may I have some more?

I just found this fic yesterday and have read the entire thing in two days, and I found myself really enjoying it. I would be ecstatic if the final two chapters were ever put up, though it would hella hypocritical of me to actually tell you to do it. ;)
tyleet88 chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
I came back to to check out the stories and I am glad to see there has been some updates :D Glad to see your still writing and posting hope to see more in the near future
Requiem for a Saint chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
At the moment I am reading your story and so far I find it intriguing and highly entertaining. I especially like Wufei's and Trey's (Treize's) characterization. Keep up the good work so far.

(I would also like to know if you have your story on any other sites besides this one and sweetromance because when I clicked on your link for sweet romance it said your domain named had expired as of 6/13/11. Is their any other way to be able to see the removed material?)
Toki Mirage chapter 16 . 6/17/2011

Great fic. Totally love it! Just a little torn over Treize right now, so please excuse me while I go rend those carcasses into unrecognizable bags of goo.

lockerpunch at yahoo chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
This is one of my favorite stories on this site. To leave us hanging here will be sheer torture, but I am also vey excited on how this story is progressing. You are a brilliant writer! I wish I could read more completed works by you!
QueenPen chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
I was so pleased to find this update, I have been following this story for years. Please update again soon, I cannot wait to see how they get out of this, poor Trey.

I have to also say I am in love with your writing style, this story has inspired me to read more of your work. Thanks for all the effort!
dazzteddybear chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
OMG! My body is trembling all over.

This chapter was awesomeeeee, my heart is beating fast and I cannot believe all that has happened.

On the first hand is was great to see our cute couple acting more like it, and things were great...the love could be seen easily.

I am soooo worried about Treize, he is injured and his brother is planning no good. I hope Wufei's father sends his army so they can save Treize, this story is getting better and better. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

You are an amazing writer!
ClosetGoth chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
-GASP!- Omg, I never, ever, ever thought this would get updated again! I read it on the Gundam Wing Fanfiction Archive, and I've started reading a few of your other fics on your website, but since it had been so long, I thought you had stopped updating!

I don't think I've ever left a review for you, so I must seem like a new fan. Well, I'm really not -Sweatdrop- sorry about that. (Actually I might've left a review for The Broken that I think about Can't remember! anyway...) First of all, I really enjoy your writing style. It's fantastic and the characters are strong and very engaging. I love this fic! It's been one of my favorites for a long time, and I love that you've begun updating again! I hope you have the chance again soon.

Oh noes, Treize! That can't happen! He can't possibly die...that would just be so disappointing! I'm sure Wufei will save him soon enough...maybe he'll enlist the help of the Dragon Clan, or even his father? Whatever he does, he needs to do it fast! Ah!

Again, I love this story so much, and I truly hope you can update it again soon! Have a good evening! .

Eh chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
You shouldn't allow your readers to feel frustrated, ever. That kills a story more often then not.

I personally can't read anymore because I hate the whole "you are doomed to marriage" where the 'husband' undoubtly will force himself on the other spouse.

It doesn't do good on my pschye.
HiddenByFaeries chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Good start to what looks to be a really interesting story, but I did notice that some of the " " marks in the conversations were missing. It made it somewhat hard to follow. But all in all, great story so far.
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
I'm very happy to see this fic updated, I think it's the best 13x5 fiction out there by far.

So many things happened on this chapter, and the end broke my heart... now that everything was going so well between Treize and Wufei, the enemies attack! I have faith in Wufei but I am very worried about Treize's health! *sob* TT_TT

Thank you for the update! :3