Reviews for Fowl Play
Shaye chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL Quack Quack! LOL! Funny story!

Lots of Love,

Shaye Evans
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Very odd and amusing. As usual, your book-naming is one of the best parts. And little Peter got to be a hero! Sort of. Wereduck? My cousin got bitten in the kneecap by a duck. He still flies south every winter.
A person chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
"Wormy my pal, every time you look at that twisted finger of yours, you’ll remember the day you saved the Cup for Gryffindor." Brilliant! Is it the same finger he cut off, so he doesn't have to remember his treachery? Silly Wormtail...I hope Dumbledore's right, and Harry will be very glad that he saved Wormtail's life someday, because he's just not worth it now.
nobody chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
one supposes one knows which finger the rat cut off
JKLB chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
"...he wasn't about to miss the game since, after all, not only was he not sick, he was also waterproof." Ohmigod! I nearly died laughing! Remus the Ravenclaw wereduck! Hahahaha!
Alchemine chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
LOL! I loved it - the quacking nearly killed me!
Joc chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
that was one of the funniest things i've ever read. Keep writing!
CarlyD chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
This is an excellent story! Hope to see more of your works! -_~
Katie chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I'd just like to thank you for introducing the world to the idea of a wereduck. Too, too funny! And nerdy Remus, awwww. Great fic.
Mireille chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I don't think I've laughed so hard in years! Darn, I want to hear the infamous Fifth Verse now, too! And Snape putting on a strip show with Remus' body... and snake-patterned boxers...! What a work of art. Wonderful!
Oi chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Wereducks... Thanks for a GREAT laugh!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Completely insane and creative - wow.
Mountainside Kilts chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Heh... another wonderful story... I applaud you. By the way, out of Sirius' morbid curiosity, what were the requirements of the challenge?
Belphegor chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Oh my God! You almost had me fall down from my chair with laughter! I'm at the uni library, and most of the people in there are eyeing me oddly. I understand them. But I don't care! Really that was huge... What was huge? Hm, let's think a bit... first,the wereduck thing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe properly, so I almost choked up. What was that challenge anyway? Poor ickle Sevie, not only crooked-nosed and greased-hair but now duck-bitten. Poor bloke. Second... I think sorting almost each Marauder in a different house was a good idea. Remus really belongs to Ravenclaw in your story, but I liked the way Peter was out of his house's character type. And Sirius was weird and crazy enough to have us love him (well, personally I do. Now it's up to you guys...) and James was great characterized - yes, third, the characterization. You DID make good characters, with complex personnalities - even in animal forms...) and stuff. I added that story to my fav. I think I'm totally right. Coz your story's totally cool. ~P.S: please don't mind the numerous English mistakes, I'm French.
SJP chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Loved it Moon. Sorry to read that you have been cured of your MWPP obsession. I'm hoping you are just in remission. It has been to long between books.