Reviews for Fowl Play
Angie Astravic chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
What a good idea for a fic, the effects of mixing lycanthropy and

Polyjuice Potion (not to mention lycanthropy and Duck Draught). Very

funny too, particularly WolfieSnape and the cute little duckies, and

the line about not trusting in a Slytherin's doughnut.
Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
LOL! Wonderful! It's soooo funny, I laughed out loud several times! I like Sirius quoting Shakespeare (seems oddly in-character, ne?), the whole duck fiasco was hilarious, and that little bit with Moaning Myrtle and the Prefects' bathroom was hilarious! My favourite part had to be the pregnant hermaphrodite troll-that was priceless. Honestly, Moon, how do you do it? You're great at this! Please, never be cured of your MWPP obsession!
Tals chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
hey whats the 5th verse? i really like that song
Luna chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Ducks? What sort of challenge was this? *looks confused* But, that was SO funny. "feeling better, moony," James said "Quack". LOL. The wereduck idea is classic...so, here is the question of the moment: if you are bitten by a wereduck, do you turn into a wereduck?
Mina Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
"We have to turn the Slytherins into Alsatians before breakfast." LOL! Loved the references to FB. Hmm... Remus really does make a cute Ravenclaw. MWPP obsessions should not be cured, they should be nurtured. I'm curious as to what the challenge originally entailed.
Booklovr chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Heehee, hilarious little story! I like!
Sekhmet chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Oh Moon-you do humor *so* well! I nearly had tears running down my face as I laughed over this! Remus as a wereduck? Sirius as a handsome Peking drake, with black curls? That was one of the funniest stories ever. And, I really liked that you put the Marauders in different houses; it worked very well. I can definitely see Remus as a Ravenclaw. Goodness, those Quidditch games can get quite rough-I wish JKR would have such exciting games in her books. I truly enjoyed this story, and really needed a good dose of laughter today. Quack, quack, Mr Black.
Princess of the Ruby Throne chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
That was hilarious. I never imagined anything like that when I thought of the challenge. It's great to see what you did with it. I loved this fic. Hehe. Wereducks... Snape/Remus' strip show was good too. -Princess, who also hopes for more respondents.
karin chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Wereducks? Oh, this was so funny. I don't know how I missed it before. It's a shame Harry & Company don't have such exciting Quidditch matches. Quack, quack, Mr. Black. This was wonderful, and why on earth would you want to be cured from an MWPP obsession! :)
Hyphen chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Must find out what that challenge is... Anyway, I see you've resolved the question of how polyjuice, fowl transfiguration, and lycanthropy interact in a logical and believable manner. And I like your kinder take on Peter. In all, this was quite brilliant, with many wonderful bits (the houseelves/grease thing, Snape's striptease, the waterproof nature of ducks.) I'll sent you a longer review in the near future, but here in public I'll just announce that every MWPP fan should read this.
Lavandertoo lazy to sign innnn chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
hahahaha... very cute story.. I love it.. hehehe...
Amanda Mancini logged out chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
*ROFLMAOPP!* Hilarious!I love the wereducks! And the marauders in different houses definetly was a plus.
Eline chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
*howls with laughter and falls off the chair* This belongs in humour! It does! And Snape is not flabby! *screams with laughter* I can't get over that scene in the Shrieking Shack . . . I want this for my site, wereducks and all . . . I'm not coherent today-exam fever has a hold on me . . . ("Playing Fetch With the Dark Side: The Canine Face of Evil"? As usual, your take on magical books leaves me laughing.)
CLS chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Ooooh. We always hear that Quidditch games get nasty, but never see the real thing... wonderfully done! Putting the Marauders in different houses was great, Remus, yes, but also Peter as a Hufflepuff really fit. Sirius mangling Shakespeare made me laugh out loud as did the Gryffindor's song. The choreography involved in multiple layers of transfigurations was mind-blowing...will be chuckling all week about wereducks and Snape's, er, alterations.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2