Reviews for The Left Undone and the Left Behind
Glimare chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awe! way to go cass!
Forgot my name chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I am currently going through all of your stories, and I have to say, this is probably my favorite. I'm a huge Cass fan and, while I clicked this thinking it was a Nightwing story, I was pleasantly surprised to find Cass had a large and meaningful role. And the last line had me grinning like the Joker.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Best closing line ever. Just saying.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
interesting
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
"Cass. Sic 'em." Priceless line.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
uh good story... but the end didn't make sense, to me anyway...

-Creative Spark
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I've never been a big Batgirl fan but I really enjoyed the way you portrayed her here. This is one of the best representations I've seen of the character.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Beautiful!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Nice story. I liked it.
kevboy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Nice story. A shame that DC believes (rightly or wrongly) that all readers want is action and adventure, or we'd see stories like this from them. However, I am getting used to just reading stories like this and imagining the pictures.

I can tell you like Nightwing - good insight on Dick's inner monologue. Far better than his current writer.

Great touch with the red-sun environment. I don't remember that from the DC issues, but that certainly would make sense - and certainly is a much better option than Diana killing Max.
Susan Hillwig chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Glad I looked at this - I knew about Supes losing it, but I didn't know he'd gone after Bats! Wowee! Good as always - you're always filling in the gaps in Dick's life.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm behind on my comic reading and have never read Nightwing in my life but, despite that, you managed to make everything clear. Nice writing. Liked the bit about the rivers running uphill and such, the mention of Black Canary's "dispatcher", and especially the last line that made me smile. Also really liked your handling of Cass.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
"Cass. Sic 'em."

*clapping enthusiastically.* I don't know any of the background story to this one, but it's as beautifully written as all your other works.

I've got a 'Batman' one up now. It's not as well-done as this, but I'd welcome an honest critique, if you have time.

God bless!