Reviews for A Stag in the Headlights
procrastinatingmushroomfangirl chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Well, judging by the fact that you last updated exactly one month and ten days before I was BORN, you won't be updating anymore.
anothermarauder chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I really like this idea!
samantha chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
If it makes you feel any better, I liked your preview! :-)
fireinmywhiskey chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
You really REALLY should finish this (:
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I know you haven't reviewed in YEARS. *sniff* But ... are you going to come back?

I know that, by now, you probably have forgotten about fanfiction and moved on but ... this was an excellent story. And as the greedy person I am; I want more. So ... if you ever stumble across this review can you give me answer? It could even be a simple, "No," or a "STOP BOTHERING ME YOU FREAKISH CHILD!" I just want to know an answer so I don't get my hopes up. *shrug*

A wonderful story, and I especially love your creativity. Lily Evans was perfectly IC; and James was adorably cute. :)

Are we going to encounter Snape in the school year? I HATE HIM, as an adult. He's very rude...

Say goodbye to HARRY before you go!

~8- {- Harry is not amused. (I couldn't resist, sorry.)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
omg ahhhh whats gonna happen next?

please update soon! :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
omg i just remembered ... what happened with Sev? isnt he one of the reasons why Lily hated James? cuz he and his friends kept bullying Sev?
kaelkitty chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
im in love with the thing about the wild bear monkey!
Essie chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
wow I really liked this. Cool idea. I liked your characters thanks for writing
InfallibleSerendipity chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
AHH!

I can't believe this story's from 5 years ago. And you never finished it. :O

I have no idea if you check this anymore. I hope this isn't a pointless review but PLEASE. UPDATE. AGAIN. Lily hasn't even went back to Hogwarts and I really want to read more Lily/James banter from you. Please. Please. PLEASE. (See how desperate you made me?)

Thanks for writing this story though, I love your creative idea-I've never seen this stag thing done ever. I'm subscribing just in case you ever feel like updating again-I'll read it! Even if it's like 10 years from now. PLEASE. Again. XD
RockySkies chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
I know it's rather pointless to review this amazing story, but I figured I would do it anyway.

I absolutely loved this story when I read it a few years back, and after rereading it today, I realized that I still absolutely love it. Everything about it is great.

I might as well add this to my Favorites so that I'll always remember the awesomeness that was/is your story.
wildwriterrr chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
nice :D i reall like this.
Chiara chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Wow, by far the best lily/james story I've read to date. perfect characterization, and the cheesiness level is excellent...cute moments, but real. I love how you still deatheaters/voldemort plot line as well... so many authors ignore this! Please keep writing, its superb!

chiara
ILove2Write13 chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Cool
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
come on, hurry up! I want to know how the story goes on.