Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 7h
There's ways to write neglectful or abusive Potters.
I'm afraid that this isn't it.
There isn't even remotely a sort of reason for their abusive treatment of Harry.
The Dursleys were afraid of-hated-magic and wanted to stamp it out of him.
But you've written the Potters as just... hurting him. Torturing him, depriving him, and destroying everything he loves without cause.
There's no reason, no purpose, no drive, no MOTIVATION behind their actions. They're just abusive for the sake of making Harry an abused child.

Actions have the CAUSE which prompts it, followed by the METHOD by which it is carried out, all to reach a RESULT. You've skipped the first step.
Merlin 2001 chapter 1 . 11/13
Isn't Glory a character from Buffy?
Azurepheonix chapter 14 . 10/21
please continue
relativelyeinstein chapter 14 . 9/20
Please update this story! It is amazing and I would love to read more adventures of Harry as Merlin!
Loudheart99 chapter 12 . 7/2
It's not "legemency." It is "Legilimency." Please try to spell things correctly. If you are unsure, you have the power of Google at your fingertips any time you are puvlishing a chapter. Or consult the books. Or Pottermore. Use the many resources at your disposal.
Loudheart99 chapter 6 . 7/2
Actually? Whatever. I have bo complaints about Merlin's funds being in Gringotts. It is completely AU, and there is an explanation of why they are there. Ignore my last two comments.
Loudheart99 chapter 6 . 7/2
Instead of Gringotts, it would make more sense if Merlin had some other place where he stored his wealth, that no one knew about. Or, you could say that Merlin intrusted his wealth to goblins. Then, later, descendants of those goblins had the idea to create a bank, since they had already so effectively taken care of Merlin's gold.
Loudheart99 chapter 5 . 7/2
Gringotts wasn't founded till 1474 A.D. Merlin would not have had a vault there.
hiya chapter 14 . 6/27
hi can you update? PLEASE can you?
ifctbmaker chapter 14 . 6/17
Beautiful creation. A true work of art.
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 5/8
A Sad Girl chapter 14 . 4/13
Pleaespleasepleaseseaesasee update. It is truly amazing and well thought out. I am in love.
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 3/31
I'm surprised that Dumbledore didn't try and take the willingly given Unicorn Blood from Harry.

And Gellert Grendalwald was never active in Britain. And lol, Fudge was most certainly not Minister For Magic back in the 40s xD.

Please update soon please :)
This book is so far really good. One of the best that I've read yet honestly. Evenly paced and the plot is what every story should have. Keep up the good work! ;)
andjelija.nenic chapter 8 . 3/17