Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Monster King chapter 14 . 6/20
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
yudhazebba chapter 14 . 4/23
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
There's ways to write neglectful or abusive Potters.
I'm afraid that this isn't it.
There isn't even remotely a sort of reason for their abusive treatment of Harry.
The Dursleys were afraid of-hated-magic and wanted to stamp it out of him.
But you've written the Potters as just... hurting him. Torturing him, depriving him, and destroying everything he loves without cause.
There's no reason, no purpose, no drive, no MOTIVATION behind their actions. They're just abusive for the sake of making Harry an abused child.

Actions have the CAUSE which prompts it, followed by the METHOD by which it is carried out, all to reach a RESULT. You've skipped the first step.
Merlin 2001 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Isn't Glory a character from Buffy?
Azurepheonix chapter 14 . 10/21/2017
please continue
relativelyeinstein chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
Please update this story! It is amazing and I would love to read more adventures of Harry as Merlin!
Loudheart99 chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
It's not "legemency." It is "Legilimency." Please try to spell things correctly. If you are unsure, you have the power of Google at your fingertips any time you are puvlishing a chapter. Or consult the books. Or Pottermore. Use the many resources at your disposal.
Loudheart99 chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Actually? Whatever. I have bo complaints about Merlin's funds being in Gringotts. It is completely AU, and there is an explanation of why they are there. Ignore my last two comments.
Loudheart99 chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Instead of Gringotts, it would make more sense if Merlin had some other place where he stored his wealth, that no one knew about. Or, you could say that Merlin intrusted his wealth to goblins. Then, later, descendants of those goblins had the idea to create a bank, since they had already so effectively taken care of Merlin's gold.
Loudheart99 chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Gringotts wasn't founded till 1474 A.D. Merlin would not have had a vault there.
hiya chapter 14 . 6/27/2017
hi can you update? PLEASE can you?
ifctbmaker chapter 14 . 6/17/2017
Beautiful creation. A true work of art.
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
A Sad Girl chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
Pleaespleasepleaseseaesasee update. It is truly amazing and well thought out. I am in love.
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
I'm surprised that Dumbledore didn't try and take the willingly given Unicorn Blood from Harry.

And Gellert Grendalwald was never active in Britain. And lol, Fudge was most certainly not Minister For Magic back in the 40s xD.

Please update soon please :)
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »