Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
R2-Darth2 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I know people are stupid but i think it would be a safe guess that the Malfoys are not more stupid than others and thus would have considered very well where their dark path would lead them. After all what kind of Slitherin would they be otherwise?
R2-Darth2 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
they didn't notice years og abuse and neglect? WTF, how did that happen?
R2-Darth2 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
ROFL, hardcore parents feel, ... euh, sorry for what they did th their child? omfg the world is coming to an end. If they hated him this much they would have changed his name, put him up for adoption and told the world he was dead. Keeping him around just to abuse him makes no sense.
moonpower02 chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
This is a great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. update when you can.
Matian chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
This quite a good story, that's why it saddens me to see you haven't updated for over a year.

I particular like how Harry explains his philosophy on life to his friend. It's both simple, yet very true.

- Matian
puregarnet chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
nice.
Im08Just97Me chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
Pretty Pretty Pretty please continue this story!
Benuham chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
Grat Story so far but over a year not a single new Chapter!

This Story is dead and abanoned sad very sad!

But the Hope dies at last. So i am hoping you write again!

Warlock Benuham
stefan bertram chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
cool
animaluvr123 chapter 14 . 11/20/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Esreque chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
WOOT!
MittknightDr chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
You so have to update this...

It is so freakin' awesome!
WouldYouLikeAChallenge chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
i loved this story! please update soon! i'll give you a monster cookie! :-)
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
What a wonderful story! I admire Harry's character, and his defense of magical creatures. I do implore you to update soon.
BYoshi1993 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
This story is great and I really like it. I hope that you are able to update soon, I really do. Please try to write the next chapter and get it up because it's just too good of a story to be abandoned, and the plot is just shining thought now, and makes me want to find out more, so please update ASAP, please!

-Michael