Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Master Archive chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
update soon
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
fieryhairedmaiden chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Please continue... it's great!
swiftsword chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
omgoodness I heart it lots. please ad more.
swiftsword chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
omgoodness I heart it lots. please ad more.
god of all chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
riegert8 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
I thought this a good story, but I would like ask one question. Is this story abandon ? I do hope that your just taken a long break, but this is fanfiction where 75 % of all story's are abandon
Airlin chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
This is a fabulous story, but I was wondering when you plan on updating it, if you actually plan on doing so. Please let me know!
DarkeAngel10 chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
This story is great! love it so much! can't wait till nxt chappie!
Confer chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
The stroy is awesome!

Why did you stop updating it, though?
denjia chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
Love this story a lot!
Second Flash of Konoha chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
awesoem story, please update soon this is great.

I am curious as to what Morganas intentiosn are.
Lady Akina chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
Sweet! I like this story! Personally, I vote that he be adopted by the Malfoy's or the Lovegood's. Was the reason he wasn't able to sense Glory under the invisibility cloak because its one of the Hollows? I'm just wondering. Anyways... What's going to happen next? Can he get emancipated? I'm pretty sure if there are any requirements, he can pass them. Also, is he going to start looking into alliances with the other races? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
MartinDeShade chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
This is a great story. Even if it stops right here abandoned. There is just such a sense of serenity in Harry in this story. You have foreshadowed enough of the story that I think I know where it is going, but you likely hit a brick wall in finding out how to get there.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 14 . 4/26/2009