Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Rachel chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Sorry, I meant strangle. There is nothing endearing about their personality's at all. And whoever said the thing about we should all stop reading Harry Potter and Twilight fan fics, did you come onto this persons story just to tell others not to read it? That is one of the lamest things I heard in a long, long time. Plus, are you to say anything when you're on this sight to?
Rachel chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I don't know about you but I want to strange Harry's family.
Mini Luna chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Update!
Lordlyhour chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
hey, i think your chronicles of merlins has great potential and i beg you to finsh it. i am desperate to find out how it ends. you do make a few grammer and spelling erros but no-one is perfect so please finish this story, if only because the quality of the story demands it. with kindest regards lordlyhour
11OneDone2Many chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
pls update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Yeah, yeah, mommy and daddy didn't get you what you wanted for Christmas one year. Get over it, grow up, and for godsakes read something besides Harry Potter and Twilight so that your brain develops slightly more wrinkles than the average egg.
Sweetflame chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
Bloody Hell! This is freakin amazing! Best FanFic I have read! Please continue this lovely story, I want to find out who adopts Harry, it's gonna be hilarious!

I wanna find out if Grinderwale (Or Whatever) really was a bad wizard.

Fantastic Fiction! Jumpin, I am so subscribing to Story, Adding this to Favorites, and adding you to favs!
kim chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
To sum up what Ive read so far, this is not bad, quite good. It makes for an interesting and engaging read.

However, i have some questions:

1) Lily and James

Why do they dislike Harry so much? It seriously makes no sense. perhaps others have pointed this out alr, but Sirius' death is not a valid reason. well, unless its sth like Harry killed him in accidental magic, but that is kind of silly, i doubt sirius would be killed by that. anyway, they can't blame Harry for his death. Plus, they are Harry's parents after all, they must have some sort of family feeling. unless its an effect of a potion, but i shall stop guessing now.

2)Signs of abuse

I find it odd how no one suspects anything. Harry was practically screaming that he was not treated very well. I mean, he knows wandless healing, when someone asks him he says its out of necessity when he didn't have a wand. won't anyone find it suspicious? or even if they think that he was an average kid who got injured due to rowdy playing or wateva, they should be thinking why lily and james didn't heal him.

anw, good story, its really quite a lovely read
manic2000007 chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
I just realized something. You said Harry and that- that girl...Glory (horrible squib she is!) are twins. Fraturnal means they don't look alike. How is it that then she is a whole year younger than him? huh? I don't geddit.
DramaQueenRF chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
I've really enjoyed this fanfic so far and I do wish u would continue it
Master Archive chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
update soon
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
fieryhairedmaiden chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Please continue... it's great!
swiftsword chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
omgoodness I heart it lots. please ad more.
swiftsword chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
omgoodness I heart it lots. please ad more.
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »