Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
i love this story, but r u going to actually finish it
fireclaw239 chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I don't think he's going to continue. He has enough time to read fanfiction but not write? I don't think so. He just doesn't feel like continuing. I sorry but it's the truth. Don't believe me? Go check out his favorite story list sorted by publish date and the first story that'll pop up was published in 2014. So I seriously doubt he's going to be continuing any time soon.
Scorpius502 chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
Really good story please continue
WonderingWhereLifeWillTakeMe chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
You spelled Lucius wrong.
brasileira chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
por favor continua
eu estou esperando a 2 anos você continuar a historia mas ate agora você não continuou
por favor continua
Charlie0925 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I am so, so in love with this fic, your writing and the amazing characters you have created here! Awesome job hon, just wish there was more! ;o)
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So what happened with the Philosopher's Stone?
lilray NO lIFE chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
i love this story please continued
ClarisseOlivia chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
3 LOVE IT!
liz chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
i remember that saying off the randy travis song
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
i love this story ! it is a whole new way of thinking about harry. i also love how he views his mind, it is very strong please continue soon :)
Katiebug14 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I love this story! :)
iwillstaywiththemforever chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
If you are still in need of a beta, I can help.
i know all chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i know you still use the site and your account. your favourites list includes stories published last month. So clearly your account is being used. Either abandon the stories or not at least tell us.
crazyjim87 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I love this story and would like to read more of it but it hasn't been updated for 6 years. .If you are finished with please put it under adoption so that someone may take it and continue it...
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »