Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
DizzyDiana chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
I would love to see Harry being adopted by Lucius & Narcissa Malfoy. I can't wait to read the next new chapters to come. Please update ASAP! Good Luck!
Matt chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
I hope that you finish this GREAT story one day, as I would LOVE to read the outcome. LOVE this story so much!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
You now have 1,064 reviews on this story. I think you should update this as it is absolutely awesome and I have never read such good fan fiction. It is one
Luna Bass chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
When Severus finds out what Lily Potter has been doing to her own child, he's going to wonder what happened to make her so cruel.
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Please put this story up for adoption, someone will continue it, since you are not planning on finishing it.
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Why can't you update? It is really annoying. I totally agree with fireclaw 239. So you have time to read all those stories, but none to write. If you were planning on discontinuing this, you shouldn't have started at all. I have looked at your profile and though you have written 9 stories, only one is complete and that itself is only five chapters. Why even bother writing, you're just disappointing us readers. You may write good stories, but that's not all it takes. A story needs quality, commitment to it, and determination and focus to finish it.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
I thought that you might just want to know that Luna's father's name is Xenophilius Lovegood. On the other hand this is a really good story.
Ridiculous chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
There's no way they could take money for a child that they're not caring for. Utterly ridiculous. All it would take would be for Harry to go to the law and the press as MERLN REINCARNATED to explain he's been abandoned by his parents, yet they're going to take 300,000 galleons a year (1.5 million pounds!) for a child that they're NOT caring for. It's theft!
DragonShadowQueen chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
What is Harry's wand?
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
A shame you didn't keep on going with this one... I really wanted to see Fudge, Dmuble and the Potter being bashed around XD
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
i love this story, but r u going to actually finish it
fireclaw239 chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I don't think he's going to continue. He has enough time to read fanfiction but not write? I don't think so. He just doesn't feel like continuing. I sorry but it's the truth. Don't believe me? Go check out his favorite story list sorted by publish date and the first story that'll pop up was published in 2014. So I seriously doubt he's going to be continuing any time soon.
Scorpius502 chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
Really good story please continue
WonderingWhereLifeWillTakeMe chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
You spelled Lucius wrong.
brasileira chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
por favor continua
eu estou esperando a 2 anos você continuar a historia mas ate agora você não continuou
por favor continua