Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
ozmial chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
"If a pure blood were to use a stunning spell it would have the same effect as if half bloods were to use it and muggles have their own kind of magic. They call it science and technology

and this one lil speech is going to turn the malfoys who have been blood supremist for generation to the light?
Jameslilyflower chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I love it, please write more! Post your next chapter soon! And by the way this is one of the best I've read, and I've read more than 50! I can't wait for more! Have you posted other stories? I would like to read them. I would review them too! Thanks for the nice fanfiction !
traviswj chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
This is an excellent story, I hope you continue it soon :)
Rheastar chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
This is a fun story. I hope you decide to finish it!
just-the-narrator chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
This story is amazing! I absolutely adore it! please tell me you will update it soon!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like it a lot
Pedo-Trix chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
this story is very good. its a good thing i believe in very slim chances.
Impstar chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Good story, it's too bad that it is all but discontinued. 14 updates in 2 years is bad, and you haven't updated in almost 5 years. Oh well, it what is there is nice.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. The plot is so wonderfully thought out. The way you have written this makes the story so easy to envisage. The characters are brilliant and so developed. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I am quite sad that the latest chapter was posted four years ago. I hope this will be continued one day, because it really is such a fantastic piece of writing.
crazyjim87 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
I have read your story many times and i was wondering if you are planning on updating it.

I would like to read more of it but if you have decided to abandon it please post a note on the story to warn us
Ktriya chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
UPDATE OR I WILL BE MAD
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
love it
crazyviper88 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Poo, 4 years without updating this. What madness. Come back pleaseee, this is so good :(. What a shame to be abandoned D:

I like the plot alot and you have a brilliant idea here. Please update :(
Arthorius chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Came across this story via a search engine, good storyline but it appears to be abandon as well. Must be a trend nowadays to abandon storylines.
mattcun chapter 14 . 6/25/2011