Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
Pedo-Trix chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
this story is very good. its a good thing i believe in very slim chances.
Impstar chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Good story, it's too bad that it is all but discontinued. 14 updates in 2 years is bad, and you haven't updated in almost 5 years. Oh well, it what is there is nice.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. The plot is so wonderfully thought out. The way you have written this makes the story so easy to envisage. The characters are brilliant and so developed. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I am quite sad that the latest chapter was posted four years ago. I hope this will be continued one day, because it really is such a fantastic piece of writing.
crazyjim87 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
I have read your story many times and i was wondering if you are planning on updating it.

I would like to read more of it but if you have decided to abandon it please post a note on the story to warn us
Ktriya chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
UPDATE OR I WILL BE MAD
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
love it
crazyviper88 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Poo, 4 years without updating this. What madness. Come back pleaseee, this is so good :(. What a shame to be abandoned D:

I like the plot alot and you have a brilliant idea here. Please update :(
Arthorius chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Came across this story via a search engine, good storyline but it appears to be abandon as well. Must be a trend nowadays to abandon storylines.
mattcun chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
plz write more
TheOrchid chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
This review is not meant as a flame, so please do not take it as one.

The plot and writing are both a bit... dry. I understand that you put Harry in Hufflepuff to add a bit of a spin to the story- but the attempt just seems so half-hearted that I think it actually took away from the central plot.

I don't really see any reason for him to be in Hufflepuff, or for that matter, any of the houses, really.

Harry just... lacks character. Please don't try to defend with the fact that he 'wants for nothing'- that is angst. The only form of personality that we've really seen from his is exactly that- angst, and toneless dialogue.

This story really and truly has the potential to become very good- but I think you should work on some things before continuing.
luvbooks chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
what happens next I am really enjoying this story
O.verP.owered chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
MOAR?
edahcsmac chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
this is a wonderful story! i would really like to see who adopts harry! i would probably suggest Luna and family, it would put an interesting twist on the story.
elli chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
dose hary get his money back the potters took?

can the weaslys or lovegoods or malfoys adopt harry?

what about remus or sirius?

please let harry get in control of his vaults
KyuubiEatsYou chapter 1 . 4/1/2011