Reviews for The Chronicles of Merlin: The Return
vicky chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
very good continue now
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
This is outstanding. Stupid Potters, what is sad I know some people like that. they have a son and a daughter, the girl has them wrapped around her little finger and they totatlly ignore the son. I tried to tell them what they were doing to their son, they told me to butt out and then ended our friendship.

What idiots People are!
Calen chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Man his parents really are scum. Now they know how powerful he is, they're going to 'be nice' to him? Come on! Let his magic cause them suffering and pain the same pain they caused him! Crucio that little cow of a sister of his. Take of an arm and a leg, anything as long as he gets at least some revenge even if he doesn't want it.
kyvvi chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
ah...the harry-merlin story again. Glad to see you again.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Awesome story!

The Potters realize what potential Harry has and they feel that they have made a mistake. If I were in Harry's shoes, I would make them pay dearly for how bad they treated me.

GLORY IS NOT THE ONE TO SAVE THE WORLD, HARRY IS!

PS, Update soon.

Goddess Anjanee :)
Bobboky chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
pretty good so far, i like it
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Interesting...

Potters doing a Dudley-like act against Harry...

Almost Dark!Potters, even.

What's the story with Voldemort? Did Glory stop him?

What of the original canon Prohpechy? Not exactly sure what's going on.
0riginal Sinner chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
WHOOT - go you, 63 reveiws and counting! can't wait for de next chappy - make harry hate the potters!
SlytherinHarry chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
wow great story i hope harry dosnt forgive them and forgets about them get adopted or somthing by one of his teachers hm... how about snape dumbldore wanting him to look affter harry wanting harry under his nose at hogwarts or somthing that would be nice
Minion of the Cow chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Great story! I'm loving it so far. Please update soon.
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
it just said that glory was special, it didn't say that Harry should be ignored. Where the hell is the connection between Sirius' death and Harry's . . . not death?
mrmistoffelees chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Interesting. I like it.
Sliver of Melody chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
*growls* I so want to kill Glory... DIE!DIE!DIE! *sighs* okay its out of my system now.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
good
Bukama Stealth chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I can't believe you made the Potters so petty!

You know the only thing missing from this is if the Dursleys are kind to Harry and he moves in with them.
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »