Reviews for Alternate Destiny
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Something good? You mean something wonderful :)

Well done!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is very cute and romantic. I love it!
Serenity'sVision chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely loved it!
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
YAY! Spike/Fred! Yay!

that's all I have to say. that and I'm now incredibly happy and giddy. Those two never got much air time... ah, *sigh*
nonhalema chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Loved it...great work
AnyaChristina chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
It was great! I wish there had been a little more detail (What specifically did they talk about on their date, was Spike nervous, etc) but I love the pairing and thought it was really a cute story.
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
It was interesting. I liked it. You seem to have a good handle on Gunn, mostly. A good handle on Fred. The only thing that bugged me is that Spike sounded like a bubble headed teenage girl, with a distinct lack of intelligence.
Suuz chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i liked it

much better as getting it wtih harmony
jgsparks chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
one word BRILLIANT_
AllisonWalker chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
So cute, I loved it. And I 'dislike' Harmony, so I'm glad that Spike didn't 'shag' her or Fred. Awesome job.
JJ chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is really good, you should continue this story.

JJ
mercurybard chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah, that was cute! In a lipstick red jacket sort of way. I like. Don't know why my sudden obsession with Frike, but this fit the bill.
Kim Hughes chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is a great story keep on writing it there isn't enough spike/fred in the world if that is what you are aiming at the audience.
emilocodo chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This was so good! You wrote all of the characters really well:)
missburkle chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
You know, I really do like your fics. I mean, your writing-style is so sweet and I just can't make that stupid smile on my face fade away :)) Keep going. I wish I could write like you do, but I suck at it :P. lol. And by the way, you've just become one of my favorite authors :)