Reviews for What is Left When All is Said and Done
RHrower chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
The part at the end when they're talking about Harry/Ron is absolutely perfect. This chapter... I think it might be my favorite one so far. Although that may be because I'm such a diehard HG/SS fan and swoon at any interaction between them.

"Two smiles in one day; the world was definitely coming to an end soon." Haha! That was great.

I think what duj is asking is that Lily sacrificed herself for Harry so the curse bounced off Harry onto Voldemort. But who sacrificed themself for Ron to have the curse bounce off him back to Harry?

-Formerly Original Date (because I haven't logged in for so long that I forgot my own user name *grins sheepishly*)
Nore chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
This chapiter is absolutely wonderfull and really great! This is going to be fun...

Can't wait for the next one!
DaftSage chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
i love your story. its lot of fun to read. i agree with you i think snape is still loyal to the order. i'm looking forword to the next chapter. i think your story is very creative. thanks for wrighting.

ThisDay chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
That was ron's patronus. ;)
HeraBates chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
It will be interesting to see what Hermione does when she comes to and seeing how they not only help Harry but how everyone reacts to what happened at the Hollow, especially since it's clear that not only does Hermione blame herself but Ginny in her grief stricken state blames her as well.
blind-bella chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
no i want more! lol i just read your story in one sitting... please continue soon...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
"The Buried Life", yay!-I think the 'buried' part is something Mr. Pettigrew will learn about. Though he has to let her through-don't I remember something about a Life Debt?

And when does Harry end up owing Snape a Life Debt?

Good chapter.
milo chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
oh my gosh, im gripping my heart, its palpatating. i can't take this much exitement! plez update and make the scenes a bit longer. poor hermione. not the best writing i've read, but most definetely an impressive plot. the explanations are just...whew.
CheetahLiv chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
This is an amazing story! I myself have been trying to find a way that Severus could be loyal to Dumbledore and yet kill him too. Thanks for this amazing insight into the HBP. I also thought that RAB could be Regulus, before I read your fic, and then I went and found the passage in OotP. But, why didn't JKR say that the locket was gold, or had an S on it? Maybe she didn't want to draw too much attention to it. After all, they spent all day cleaning, what would be so special about a dumb old locket, right? ;) Update soon please! I can't wait to read more of your ideas!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Oh, Peter Petegrew! Wonder shwat he's up to!

Loved this chapter,

Brava, brava!

anya chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Wow... just ... WOW !

Hermione will go after Severus right?
ms.understood chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Oh you're evil. In a throughly delicious way. I love where this is going so far and I can't wait for an update. Btw, noticed one tiny mistake. You wrote 'Headmaster' McGonagall instaed of 'Headmistress". overall, great chapter, just waht i was looking for at 2 in the morning!
Beelzemongirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Good fic so far! Update please!
SemiC chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
The terrier is Ron's patronus.
Original Date chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
I don't feel like logging in.

You're absolutely brilliant. I can't seem to process why you killed off Ron, though. :( But I'm still very excited to see where this is going; you've sucked me in like a frog does a fly. That was lame, sorry.

Also, wouldn't it be Headmistress McGonagall? Since Headmaster is for males, and Headmistress for females. Sorry, that was a little nitpicky thing.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »