Reviews for What is Left When All is Said and Done
SlytherinGin chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
As a writer myself, after I had completed Half-Blood Prince, debated how the hell HGSS shippers are supposed to create a proper decent fanfic. Where we have two years to mold it in perfection it will be a tedious task. I'm in awe of how quick you seem to have created, at least, in you're head a plot. I'm deeply looking foreward to the progression of your story since it is the first fanfic i have seen with HGSS after the release of HBP. You are immediately going into my favorites as author and story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This sounds like a good begining. I'm currently tramatized from reading about snape killing dumbledore and this story has made me feel like there could be hope for severus still.
LadyDesdemona chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I wanna see where this goes... But I like the start!

~Desdemona
neespence chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Okay. So keep going. I'm waiting...
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I hope that you update soon! I can't wait to read more.
June W chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Yes! Hermione has always defended Snape in previous books, and I hope she succeeds in vindicating him in your fic. Please let her use her brain for something besides "Won-Won" hormones!
mirandam chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wasn't HBP FABULOUS? I sat there and went Uh-Oh. The Snape/Hermione lovers have an incredible twist to deal with!

I can't wait to read this fanfic, The first HBP one so far _ Keep it up.
Gryfffinrose chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This was a well written chapter. Please continue! ::sighs:: I still can't believe Snape killed Dumbledore, though...

Sasha: ::pats:: Please update soon!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21