Reviews for What is Left When All is Said and Done
Puppet-Cat chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Well...Im always like "shut up Ron" but this time...

-sob- sorry,cant talk...too sad...T_T
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 15 . 9/6/2005
Appendix I was great, number II I'm not sure about, but that's ok:) Great work anyway:) Keep it up and may you be blessed with future inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
lost angel92 chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
That was short, but I want to point out one thing. This part would have been chapter 12 not 11. Other than that I think it was good. Bye.
emma chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
great story but what did u get wormtail to do?
CommodoreOblivious chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
Hahah! That was so awesome! Whoo!

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
duj chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
He liked what he saw - so he immediately looked away?
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Good story well writen and paced keep writing.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 14 . 8/31/2005
That was really cool _ I like the slow metabolism comment. Very fun.

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
duj chapter 14 . 8/31/2005
It's an interesting scene but I think your decision was right. The writer's watchword is "Murder your darlings": you have to be ready to dump scenes that don't work with your big picture.
lost angel92 chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
That was sweet. Bye.
LaRoseDeSoleil chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
so far very good writing. Just one point. What would be the point of an Unbreakable Vow against attempting suicide? If you break it and try to kill yourself, then you die? But other than that, good job. I love Hermione turning into Lily. Lots of nice angst.
Slash chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
Great story, except you need to update you URL's, I'd have to skip to the epilogue

to read anymore.

Slash, signing off!
Mourn-today chapter 13 . 8/26/2005
no! they have to kiss!

this was incredibly well written, and cute!

keep it up!
Sindie chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
I just have to tell you that this is an exceptional work of art - I absolutely fell in love with it! That's the wonderful thing about fanfiction - we can make our wildest dreams come true, even if in the "reality" of Harry Potter, it's very unlikely to happen.

Your backstory and theory of Snape/Lily is *very* interesting and thought out with much consideration and consistency. I also believe wholeheartedly in Snape being a good guy. Dumbledore is not a fool, and the very fact that it was reiterated several times that Dumbledore trust Snape is too important to shove aside.

I have much devotion to Snape, and I, too, would love for him to find true happiness and for others in the story to realize that he is good... but unfortunately, I fear that the only way for that to happen in JKR's world is for Snape to sacrifice himself in protecting Harry, making Harry realize only too late that Snape was loyal to Dumbledore. :(

But anyway, back to your great story, your ideas were ingenious! I loved not only how you brought Snape happiness by Hermione, but also that Dumbledore came back! Yay! I am a huge SS/HG shipper, and your story is a testimony that this beloved ship will go on living, despite the events that have transpired in HBP.

Bravo! On to the sequel...
SheeraMachiavel chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
a really great story

i really like it because it gave sucha realistic reasons for snape's action. I can't really beleive he is bad (but neither is he good ;-)

sorry for my english