Reviews for What is Left When All is Said and Done
Aldara chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
Yay! I love your story! It's so good you've written it, since I've had similar ideas but I'm absolutely no writer... I really wish the first half of book 7 would go like that. _

I really like that idea you had for resurrecting Dumbledore, I was wondering how to do that... I was having the idea that maybe Snape could just have said the killing curse, while non-verbally doing some fake version of it. Those non-verbal spells must be useful on some point. But that leaves the matter of the portrait...

Anyway, I really love your storyline and can't wait for you to finish the sequel. There's really so many details you picked up from HBP... _
amsev chapter 13 . 8/20/2005
Yes! A sequel! I was starting to get fussy like a colicky baby when I saw the end in site, but then you wrote that delightful teaser. Now I need to go see if you've posted anything for that story yet!
Persephone Lupin chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
Wow, there are quite a few ingenius ideas in your story! It would never have crossed my mind that Dumbledore's death and the mission to the cave could have been faked. But it does make sense. And there are a couple of parallels to my story 'Amoris Infinitas', too, I always find it very amusing that people all over the world have quite similar ideas. I'm also going to post a little one-shot soon, that has Severus and Lily in the potions classrom, LOL. What I could have lived without is the death of Ron, guess I'm just not a SS/HG fan ... But it's very nice to have Dumbledore back!
Oya chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
Hmm, a very subdued Severus I think. But an enjoyable read nonetheless.
FishyTails chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
Cool! I liked it!

-Fishytails
Oya chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
Can't tell you how happy I am to know that Dumbledore is alive! Then Severus would be himself again! Well again!
Crystal-Ice2 chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
Brilliant! I loved it!

*rushes off to read the sequel*
Crystal-Ice2 chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Your story is by far the best seventh year fic I have read. Of course, Snape and Hermione probably won't end up together, it still is a really well written story.
DarkLady4 chapter 13 . 8/17/2005
SWEET! Fluff is good as well, just like chocolate!
Not mad mentally unstable chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
Wow, what more can i say? I loved this story, can't wait for the sequel! You've done a wonderful job! x
beachbabe12 chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Wow! I really love this story! It is really amazing! Keep up the fantastic writing!
HeraBates chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
A nice little way to tie up the loose ends of the fic and getting us ready for the sequel.
HeraBates chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
I'm glad to see that they "woke" Albus up and that even after being "asleep" for a week he still managed to make a crack about house unity.
Lilac Cherry Blossoms chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Yay ! How exciting . I'll be sure to read the sequel .
s.l.snape chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »