Reviews for Dun Dun Dun
Mara chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's really all I have to say Awesome
Twylyte chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You know, I've seen a few story length fics like this, but only one of them was anywhere near good. I for one would like to see you give it a go using this premise... Or if you know any good ones to reccomend?

This, despite it's length, extreme dues ex machina-ness and out of character ending is much better than most attempts at this I've read. Good work,

-Twy
Ashans23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hehehe very nice
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
With that title and Harry's being tasked with Voldemort's fall, I fully expect a second chapter.. with "FINISH HIM!" echoing in Voldemort's and Harry's ears..

..Thanks to Voldemort, who'd discovered he was monumentally screwed and decided to flip Death off one last time. All unaware Mortal Kombat even existed..
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
(Chuckles)

I sensed a bit of pain here. I'm just glad I quit writing Harry Potter fanfiction by the time Half-Blood Prince rolled around. Would have been nothing but a bunch of misguided anger and angst. Nice to see you got to see some good humor out of it.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
But playing God is so much fun...

Nice story;)
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
very funny, love the pairings and i probably won't stop grinning for awhile, fantastic job
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That is definately the best author-in-the-story fic I've read.

But Simply Oi is better.

Anyways keep writing

Oh and be please to be 1 of about 10 malke authors.

There is one cb male author and so far no tp male authors
Gandalf the Beige chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Excellent work, comrade. I see that our resources have not been squandered in allocating you all of these funds. But there is still constant struggle to be maintained. Keep this up, and we may just win this war yet.
Gandalf the Beige chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
123315... you poor, poor deluded fool. Ron Kissed LUNA!

Didn't you even read the exposition to Tonks and remus?

And victory to us, the Grand Army of the Pumpkin.

Great fic, by the way.
missingthecat chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
You put into words a lot of H/H people, and I believe you put it very eloquently and real!

Laughingly, with a smidge of pride too,

great job

missing
Thokul chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hi

great story

like how the muggles have used tecnolly and magic toghter to help fight you no who cause i dnt think thats ever been done in a fanfiction.

I like some of the couples bt wud like to see harry and ginny toghter after the defeat of you know who

Wow i like how hermione and ron kised because there perfect for each other with you can see in all of of the harry potter movies.

Any way your story is great please rewite and post a 2nd chapter or write a new story because your storys are really,really,really good

123315
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
haha, brilliant indeed. Happy to see another Potter-piece.
Captain Traemel chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
LOL That was very creative. I have to say it's nice to read something online and post-HBP that's not bashing to H/Hr. Nifty.
saffireyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
lol! yea the pairings in the book are like the ones I hated the most, it just figures, urgh I was so frustrated, but this was picked me up a bit lol it was really funny