Reviews for Gorillaz: Mama Hobbs
Name Doesn't Fit chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
If Russel was a docter/peditriotion then it'd make more sense if Noodle and 2D where some pateients.
xInactivex chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This is by far the FUNNIEST Gorillaz fanfiction I've ever read. It was just so ... so ... in character! xD That's what makes it even funnier! The way everybody acted here is EXACTLY how they would! And Mama Hobbs, oh Lordy, I love that woman already! She's one of the funny religious nuts. xD I'm disappointed that you didn't decide to further pursue this story, but I totally understand where you're coming from. If you ever do decide to write more of this, I'm right here waiting! Great story.
cup-opener-900 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
that is possibly the funniest fanfic i've ever read!

plz write more!
jtatto chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Lmao. Cap 3. Please ha ha ha
Kristen-san chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I almost pissed myself with
Kristen-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It is NOT dumb!
Brovenger chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
MOAR!

I demand more chapters of this, even if it has been five years since you did one last! D:
n00dlesbff314 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
LOL! i love this! i love mama hobbs. Will you write more? Please do! lol awkward moments..
gorillazgurl 4Life chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Very good story :)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Trickster chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
No ma’am. I just drive the ambulance

XD

I must steal your brain one day...

great story! *Thumbs*
oroborous chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
..-nudges you to update this AND Rock It- ;D

cmon. I know you want to.

This is glorious.

I am already in love with Mama Hobbs. -HEART-

..but mostly 2d. :D he's so precious. and a handsome cracka. -glee-
D.A.R.E me chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
ROFL. LMAO. LOL

so funny, i love the part with the gate 2-D, an then 2d gets all confused. its just so obvios 2 happen an stuff!REALLY good one, please update or make another part or something!

D.A.R.E me?
ShyLight chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
I love this story. I swear Russel just doesn't get the attention he deserves and this story really brightened my day... I love Mamma Hobbs. She's hilarious And for some reason I really like your portrayel of 2-D. He seems so... 2-d ish.

“What gate are we looking for, love?” Murdoc inquired, rummaging around in his pocket for another cigarette.

“2-D.”

“Yes?”

“Ah.. No no. The gate is 2-D.”

“I’m th’ gate?” 2-D seemed rather panicked as his empty mind tried to wrap around this concept.

That really cracked me up. You must continue!
Patch-insertnumbershere chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this story! You did a very good job at it. XD I also agree with people adding 'non-excistant' characters in fics (ESPECIALLY them Mary Sue thingys) Mama Hobbs reminds me of these old women we keep seeing...I'm not even in the South, yet they're everywhere. O_o;

Mama Hobbs: Sweet lord, what a gentleman. Are ya a doctor too?

Murdoc: No ma'am. I just drive the ambulance.

Shimi: XD I also loved the part with the postman being scared of Murdoc. I almost died of laughter. Bravo!

!Goddess Shimi!
NecromancerLuna chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
OMG! LMAO! so funny well writtren. GOSH! UPDATE VERY SOON PLZ!