Reviews for We Could Still Belong Together
Destined For Hell chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Are you ever going to update this story again?
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
I love this... wicked funny!
bluerose24 chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
This is really good so far. I hope that you update this sometime in the future.
black lady knight chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
more please
swarlock chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This iws a very good story. I wrote something similar a few days ago with Michael in mind. Keep up the good work.
Hannahbb21 chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
this is really good. Update soon!
platinumvamp chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
make jack say he loves will kill michael for hurting my poor will and make him happy will truman and jack mcfarland for life love love love
TheseBrokenWings chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Eagerly awaiting more!
skinnyrita chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
when are you updating this again? please do, i love will/jack, and also joe and larry they are so cute! lol. loved the accidental kiss part they should have that happen again. i know, are will n jack sharing a room at jow n larry's? u can put a lot of sexual tension in there!

please update soon, i really like this fic so far it's a shame you haven't updated for so long.

skinnyrita
Althea17 chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
Oh gawd, you HAVE to update this. It's overdue!
XYP chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
This was an amazing story, I loved reading it! It was so detailed and one of the few well-written stories i've read on FF. Please finish it, I can't wait to find out what happens! Great Job!
Tropicwhale chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Fan-tas-tic. Loved it, keep going
Jaclyn chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
this is so awesome... write more!1
Mary chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
hello!

I really like your story! I like those "accidentall" kisses, when someone tries to kiss the other friendly but the otherone turns their head! You haven't made Will and Jack out of character, thank God, because that's often what authors do. keep up the good work and let that sexual tension between the two of them come!
Captain Oz chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Yay! three chapters all at once! We must have all been very good... damn, I wish this was an actual episode so I could see the accidental kiss. Still, lovely. XD