Reviews for Bad Wolf
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
i will add this to one of my favorite 'rk' crossovers list... saitou is right, not bad wolf. loved the doctor's prattling. is that the ninth or tenth doctor?

another of my favorite 'rk' crossovers is 'rk'/'star wars' and is really great if you're interested in reading it (it's listed as a 'star wars' story (with an 'rk' AU fusion). 'shadows in starlight' by: vathara

i was wondering if you had gotten to see the first 'rk' live action movie yet, it was really good?
there are trailers for the first one and then the sneak preview for one of the sequel movies, just copy/paste the codes into youtube search for each video:

GvF6uGEO_Ug
4WNi8z5EWuE
O4Bhr80HfyY
yaLOPVAuJs4
the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
a7HrF77Ewkg
enjoy! i hope you can get a chance to see them, they're live anime adaptations done right.
gin
TombCrank the Crafty chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
... did you just give the Doctor a "North" accent?
Jaselin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Rose, the Bad wolf

Saito, the wolf of mibu.

I can't believe I didn't see the connection before, very brilliant. It's no wonder he was so interested in her.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
"If you're a foreigner, then why have you got a Hokkaido accent?"

I get it! It's a modified quote from the episode "Rose." Funny!

Very nice xover that works really well. Keep writing!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Don't know a thing about Doctor Who, but this was still fun to read :P
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Odd but cool.
emptyword chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
What a fun little ficlet! :)
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Yay! The Doctor and Saito! I can't believe I didn't immediately think of this connection when watching DW. I'm glad you thought of it and wrote this. It's great!
Wingstar too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Holy cow, I can't believe I found this. It must be the only DW/RK crossover on the internet. You. Win. And the Bad Wolf reference and the Doctor and Saitou ajlsdfjkhaj AWESOME. And it works equally well with Nine and Ten!

Yes, that was fun. D Thanks for sharing this!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love your writing and the other RuroKen stories of yours. I must admit though, I feel I am missing something here. It may be because I only know Dr. Who in a vague way. I feel that I must be missing something in the character of Rose. Saito is Saito, as always.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This short story was well written and interesting, even though I am not very familiar with Dr. Who. You captured a moment and created an intriguing vignette. I liked it! Thanks!
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I want to like this story (since I really like your other stories and I have a feeling this is a good one, too) but I have NO idea what's going on here! Doctor Who references are as a shrouded mystery ...