Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
user51s2r chapter 35 . 1/30
I am so damn happy, that there are 2 more books to read in this series! loved the ending!
user51s2r chapter 30 . 1/30
yes, the Rahkesh fight scene was fantastic. I loved the sygra part also!
user51s2r chapter 29 . 1/30
the progression of the plots and characters is very satisfying. I can't wait for more details on fae/elves.

awesome writing!
user51s2r chapter 26 . 1/30
a few things,

awesome story, brilliant plots, love the scheming!

I know it is too late for voting, but yes kill RON sounds like a plan!

If you haven't read this story yet, it is well worth your time!
user51s2r chapter 22 . 1/30
story still going strong. The whole magical snakey thing caught me a bit by surprise.
user51s2r chapter 20 . 1/30
fantastic story! Enjoying them getting back to school, and how their changes affect everything else.
user51s2r chapter 14 . 1/30
kickass story, really liking it! (yes lurking here, you caught me!)
reinforced hell chapter 20 . 1/25
Seriously! He should be immune from vampurism, and poisonous too! (Because the dragon blood isn't overloading the bassilisk venom). It would be an interesting conversation with the resident Blood Magic Master. (I didn't mean to kill him, sir, he just drank my blood! How was I supposed to know that my blood can kill vampires?)
reinforced hell chapter 9 . 1/24
Question: wouldn't his blood be one of the most poisonous substances known? I mean, his body was flooded by bassilisk venom and held off by phonix tears. If, say, a piece of the fang was imbedded in his bone, could it keep the potency and keep him immune? On another side note of having bassilisk venom in his bloodstream, it would overpower any other poisons, paracites, desizes, or curses like vampirism and lycanthropy. (Bassilisks are territorial, as is their venom). He should totally be bitten by, say, Saul only to have Saul double over and die from the toxisity of his blood. (Warning to all vampires, if you try to fuck with him, he will seriously fuck you up.)

It would be a nice little way to defend yourself, seeing as you only need to piece your skin to have a deadly toxin at your disposal.

If I ever write something like this, could I use your ideas? (Such as your version of bloodmagic and string magic)
nightkit11224 chapter 10 . 1/20
Ha'ou! Te ha'ou! Always liked this, but I've thought you could've just written a different book all together.
Pathseekerme chapter 35 . 1/17
This is delightful! Really great! I love it!
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 5 . 1/12
There are many grammatical errors in the chapter and last paragraph.
Wat
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
Awesomeness! 3 I'm also extremely happy that there's already a sequel.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
Hmm, obviously my opinion is a little too late (or a lot), but I'll say my opinion anyway. I don't really care if Ron dies or not. I'd be happy if he did for the sake of seeing (reading) of someone dying, but that's it.
Btw, this story is enrapturing. It's nearly sun rise where I am and I've been reading since midday yesterday. Lol, go Pandora.
4,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »