Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
Shadow Faith chapter 35 . 6/21
Just re-read the whole fic and still adore it. About to start on the sequel :)
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 6/20
This is really interesting. I love the rune cutting as blood magic and the soft golden glow the runes give under magic power.

I love the idea of a school that hard to find. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
There is not one original idea in this entire story. "Unique" and "full of as much random 'I'm a speshul
snowflake' garbage as I could fit in there" do not mean the same thing.
Blazehazen chapter 1 . 5/23
More pets!
kittyranma chapter 28 . 5/16
I just had a humorous thought it would be fun if one of Harry's or perhaps Daray's animagi forms is Luna's crumple horn snorcack
kittyranma chapter 27 . 5/16
I hope Falks comes and calms him.
kittyranma chapter 10 . 5/15
I'm curious as to weather Namach can smell the bascalisk and phoenix in Rahkesh/Harry's blood? You'd think he could. Also wouldn't be be epic if that idiot Paul were to bite Harry and have him die from Harry's blood.
H-hr-unite chapter 3 . 5/15
This had such promise until chapter three
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 35 . 5/8
This was refreshingly different, but still loyal to the HP world. You’ve done a fabulous job. Thank you. What a great read.
void ryu chapter 1 . 4/19
Oooooooo, I finally found you again! I managed to get half way through the second installment of this series last time before I lost everything but I finally found it again! And all because I got bored and googled the name Tristan Namach! Go me and my amazingly cryptic memory. I shall now be reading!
hplemonpersona chapter 31 . 3/28
Hahaha I wonder what would happen if someone tried to use that box disguised as a toenail clipping for polyjuice potion... knowing potions, it'd probably explode in their faces or something XD
hplemonpersona chapter 3 . 3/27
I love this so much! I'm reading ch.3 and you mispelled "just" as "juts" three times in a row, but I'm also really excited to explore the new school. Thank you for writing this!
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 3/9
I would love to keep reading as the magic system you've devised looks amazing from here, but the whole thing with the names is giving me a bit of a headache. Believe me, I know how pathetic that sounds. It's just that this isn't really a Harry Potter fanfiction. It's your own story with a slight Harry Potter crossover. Anyway, not my story, but that's my opinion. Also, magic carpets are illegal in Britain. I get that pretty much everything Harry's done at this point is as well, but there still wouldn't be a public company for them.
Rhino109 chapter 3 . 3/9
Don't like the way you use the name Rahkesh outside of dialogue. May as well just be an OC story, cause that's pretty much what it is. Heck, this is your own magical stort with a splash of HP plot so far xD
Good
4,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »