Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
cockroach62 chapter 19 . 1/28
I've been wondering, if vampires survive off of blood and sex, who did they have sex with while in the past? Also, did they drink the blood of the people in vilape? Because you also said that vampires can't survive on only animal blood. Great fic. One of my favorites.
Elina chapter 19 . 1/26
You rock! This is a very well thought out story! It is an absolutely joy to read!
chicwowwow chapter 31 . 1/5
vampiric harassment is called bloody harassment
Gojin1990 chapter 21 . 1/4
how many of these stories do you have planned? i hope you make more. i havent gotten to the second story yet but i am already hooked. maybe you could turn these into some kinda crossover too?
roseprincess962 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
I'm pretty sure we'll all be happy if you kill Saul the the little- oops logging off.
Liliah Dark chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
I ship it
chicwowwow chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
dragon familiar? maybe?
chicwowwow chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
I thought originally that it was a variation of the Spanish Flu, which was brought over by Spanish Conquistadors when they stormed the Incan and Aztec cities.
AnthonyR89 chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
noticed a small error in this chapter. you have an entire herd of thestrals coming onto the potter estate in scotland to graze. thestrals are carnivores.

i mean, you can't have vegetarian flying zombie horses.
AnthonyR89 chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
so, didn't really occur to me when i've read thiks story before, and probably doesn't matter at this point since the series is more or less abandoned, but what use are Regulus's finger prints? he's a british pureblood who's probably had very little, if any, contact witht he muggle world. it's not like they'd be on file.

as to your comments about Labs in your college courses, that's what you get for being a science major. and taking multiple lab courses at the same time. those classes were ****ing annoying, and i only had to do two of them for General Ed requirements.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
ridiculous
GoldenSnitch897 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
-I've read this once already and starting it again. It is an amazing story and I want to say that you did an excellent job of it.
Crowder53 chapter 22 . 11/16/2016
saul lost his soul lol
Crowder53 chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
good story so far good stuff
L's Cappuccino chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
Hot damn! Now THAT'S how you end with a cliffhanger. Awesome work!
4,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »