Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
LovesEternelDemise chapter 1 . 4/7
Please,I know that you said you weren't going to update your old fics but please reconsider with this stories sequel, you've left us hanging for two years and I'm sure some of us have been imagining how it end. I know there are a load of people that start to read this story and then continue on to the sequel only to be extremely saddened that the story was not continued. All I would like for you to do is reconsider discontinuing this stories sequel.

De una lectora infeliz,
LovesEternelDemise
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 30 . 4/3
Is Draco Mariah's new slave... and is Rahkesh/Harry sane?
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 14 . 4/2
Super Powered Plagues... fun. I'm glad we don't get those.
damien scerri chapter 7 . 3/18
yes he should get more pets
Black Down chapter 1 . 3/8
Hi!

I loved this series as soon as I started reading! It was one of the first I read on Fanfiction, and one of the best!

I wish to contact you by mail, because I had a question for you. Will you allow me to take the concept of bloodmagic ?

Thank you for your answer and for this literary masterpiece. I'll read it again *_*
SCREAMM chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this series! whatever happened to the third installment will it be updated again or is it discontinued?
mei101 chapter 4 . 3/5
harry and a vampire please!
Boubafett chapter 35 . 3/3
OMG this was so amazing! The ending was incredible! Loved this fic, I'm gonna go and read the sequel!
uwishuwerecool chapter 35 . 2/26
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa need the rest of the story. great idea love ur wrting write more soon :D
ludmilaalice.wepricka chapter 35 . 1/24
Hello. My name is Alice, I'd like to thank you for your awesome fanfiction. Also I want to translate this story into Russian for interfandom fight fest. I knew that other translaters had begun it but they abounded this process. Could I do it, please?
GreyAncient chapter 35 . 1/20
"Now before everyone gets all upset about how cliché that is, Rahkesh being the last horcrux – I wrote that ending nearly a year ago, before I wrote the first chapter, so there." Hilarious in hindsight.
AgRose001 chapter 30 . 1/19
Lol. I have read this story at least five times and this is the first time I realized that in this chapter that you said Fudge was one of the people who still thinks Umbitch is still sane. I have no idea if that was intentional or not, but it is funny how a dead guy thinks her sane.
fictionnutzy lightning chapter 1 . 1/18
Why aren't you writing? Are you okay? Why don't you make these stories into actual books, you wouldn't have to change much, if anything! All of you fans here on FFN would love to hear that you made them into an actual book and bombard you for the publishing date so we can buy our own copy!
Nova chapter 2 . 1/10
Liking it so far, but you'd think having the room know his every move in martial arts training would help him and not hinder him as much. Sure the spontaneity of a human opponent wouldn't be there but the knowledge of the room of HIM would point out flaws or weak points in his style.
Ray chapter 15 . 12/16/2013