Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
Hectoth chapter 1 . 8/4
So I love the idea of this story, unfortunately I don't like the way that you changed Harry's name. I think that it would be a better story if you changed Harry's name to "James Evans" because that's still related to Harry's name. Also perhaps you should reread your chapters before you post them, that way you can catch spelling and grammar issues. I like the idea a lot, these are just some ways I think you can improve on it.
GrayNeko chapter 1 . 7/27
I agree about Ron he's a prat
Rajat7 chapter 1 . 7/27
Nice ideas. The spelling needs a bit of work and the excerpts from books could be in single quotes or something.I had one doubt that if snakes understand english and see a person and distinguish colours?
Nightmix chapter 1 . 7/24
Is this slash or not?
noxenrom chapter 28 . 7/24
Alright I fotta quit reading.
All those madeup OC names are ruining my Harry Potter experience.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 7/18
i compare this story to a small child in a play store, so exited at all the many great wonders that it cant focus on any single thing so turns hyperactive and miss out on most.
story is pretty awesome, writing specialy gramma needs a lot of work
thnks for writing
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 7/4
So Cute
CasJeanne chapter 16 . 6/30
glad you're original, sick of this back in time arc
cuby18 chapter 29 . 6/29
Bottle labeled Jesus? Seriously?
Biblio388 chapter 35 . 6/25
Exceptional, truly outstanding. More than lives up to the singularly unique designation you gave it. Can't wait to start the next one.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 6/25
Very nice development. Wasn't sure where you would go with Sygra but figured it would be epic. Glad to see that I wasn't wrong.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 6/24
Having a blast reading this. You definitely fulfill the promise of it being unique.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 6/24
Late to the party as usual, I think it would be easier to identify him as Harry in his thoughts and Rahkesh externally. Definitely would prefer he be with one of your OCs, much more possibilities with such a pairing. Not a fan of slash but it is your story, so it is ultimately up to you.
szw5009 chapter 35 . 6/19
Great read!
Gingersnappedcookie chapter 1 . 6/8
I've missed this story. I haven't read it in years. It makes me so happy. I even associate a certain album with this series.
4,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »