Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
omh666 chapter 35 . 11/27
And so, the first arc comes to an end. Time to move to the second arc. Great writing again.
omh666 chapter 23 . 11/26
I've always loved the couch through this story. It's an amazing counter point to the seriousness of the rest of things.
omh666 chapter 19 . 11/25
We didn't really get a description of the four new demons in this chapter. I only just realized that.
omh666 chapter 18 . 11/25
The mental battle here has always been very interesting to me.
omh666 chapter 16 . 11/25
Aah Harry, pulling off the crazy without thought. Great chapter as always. Not fond of the cliff hanger, but given the story is complete already, not a big deal reading it this time through.
omh666 chapter 15 . 11/25
I adore the sadism in this chapter. :D
omh666 chapter 13 . 11/23
The number of magics you have in this story are always staggering to see. This chapter alone has what, three more systems introduced? Or I suppose it's more like expansions to existing systems, but nevertheless.
omh666 chapter 12 . 11/23
When I first read this story, and the second time I read it if I'm truthful, I figured the next chapter or few chapters would drag the story down a bit. A lot like the way Rivendell did in The Fellowship of the Ring. I was happily surprised both times and now look forward to reading this section of the story again.
omh666 chapter 11 . 11/23
Every time I read this chapter, it strikes me how much Ginny and them are children, both in the series and in your story here.
omh666 chapter 9 . 11/23
The fleshing out of vampire sociology you have in this story is fun to read. It all works out well and blends flawlessly into the actions each character takes. I find it really is rare to see that level of detail, even in a number of professional writers' work.
omh666 chapter 8 . 11/23
I remember reading this story the first time and really wondering what his interest in electricity was. Mind you, at the same time, I was highly amused because I tend to play casters in rpgs, and normally lean toward lightning magic. So I can relate a lot. The second time through, I realized that it was him showing signs of the animal form he would be taking later in the story. Awesome forethought, if it was deliberate. A great improvisation if it wasn't.
omh666 chapter 6 . 11/23
I enjoy the hazing at the end of this chapter. All new students have to take a basic strategy test. Are you going to fight back when the mass is playing with you? Hmmm. Fantastic and amusing as all get out.
omh666 chapter 5 . 11/23
Hehehe! I absolutely adore the scene when Harry electrocutes the dick vampire.
omh666 chapter 4 . 11/23
As I said in the previous chapter's review... I absolutely love this and the next chapter. The challenge to get to the entrance of the school is an awesome concept that I've only seen done well one other time on this site. Normally, it is some boring exam on paper or something. Lot of fun and interesting lore through your entrance method.
omh666 chapter 3 . 11/23
I always love these first couple chapters. Especially the hike they go on to get to the school. One of my fave introductions to a new school out of all the different fics I've read to date.
4,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »