Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
WREN-PL chapter 1 . 8/28
TLDR author's vampire wank
IamKroGan1 chapter 24 . 8/27
Voldemort couldn't even take Britain never mind all of Europe. The muggles would crush him under numbers, not to mention the other magical governments attacking him for breaking the statute of secrecy. You seem to have a low low opinion of normal humans. Vamps have been using us for food for thousands of years we have a right to be pissed at them. The fae killed 10 million of us in 24 hours, not okay! Also no that impressive, modern humans could do that in minutes with a few nukes. This chapter annoyed me with mortal humans getting the shaft.
IamKroGan1 chapter 22 . 8/27
Saul deserved to die but destroying souls is icky and wrong.
IamKroGan1 chapter 8 . 8/26
Why would Harry miss Remus, Tonks, Moody and Shacklebolt, he hardly knows any of them. Remus pretty much abandoned him after 3rd year. I think you are unfair to Hermione, since when does Harry think of her as the know it all? He would be dead without her.
FluffyCrocodiles chapter 26 . 8/22
Aha! After my third time reading I believe I've cracked it. Rahkesh's first animagus form is a dementor. Loves the cold, as it has it's own frost sort of aura. Shadowed figures going with him, as they do feed in packs. Rahkesh's also says he didn't know if it had any legs, It also feeds into the ridiculous connection he shares with death.
supam4n chapter 6 . 8/16
Absolutely loved your story, fascinating. But it would be nice if you could at least call Rahkesh as Harry, it is an HP fanfic after all. It's not that I have trouble remembering that they're the same, but this story has nothing to do with the world of Harry Potter as the people know it, calling him Harry would help join your story to Harry Potter himself. Right now, it feels more like a fanfic of a Magical World rather than a fanfic of Harry Potter "in" the Magical World.

Also, I'm from India, and Rakesh is a fairly common name here, so it's kinda weird for me lol.
simply Eric chapter 11 . 8/15
Did you base Dyalnos trees off of Weirdwoods from ASoIaF?
WREN-PL chapter 13 . 8/10
well, looks like your attention span is akin to a kitten's.
WREN-PL chapter 9 . 8/10
well, don't we have some pleasant friends hete
EllaJuroku chapter 17 . 8/9
Good luck with your 3 lab courses!
Shadow Faith chapter 35 . 6/21
Just re-read the whole fic and still adore it. About to start on the sequel :)
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 6/20
This is really interesting. I love the rune cutting as blood magic and the soft golden glow the runes give under magic power.

I love the idea of a school that hard to find. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
There is not one original idea in this entire story. "Unique" and "full of as much random 'I'm a speshul
snowflake' garbage as I could fit in there" do not mean the same thing.
Blazehazen chapter 1 . 5/23
More pets!
kittyranma chapter 28 . 5/16
I just had a humorous thought it would be fun if one of Harry's or perhaps Daray's animagi forms is Luna's crumple horn snorcack
4,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »