Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
kingsj10 chapter 33 . 12/11
One thing I noticed, he's getting better and better supposedly, but he's always losing every single fight
Yhyhok chapter 3 . 12/9
I get the fact that his name's changed and all so the author's trying to get that across. . . . Using it to replace 50% of pronouns though just makes me feel like m reading something written by someone not only still unfamiliar with the language, but slightly retarded as well, 'cause it's like listening to someone continually speak of themselves in the third person. . .
Lawrence Butler chapter 14 . 11/15
Lurker here...read this series several times and this is not w boring chapter. Definitely a memorable and impactful one.
Enclave123 chapter 31 . 11/14
Sanguinary harassment?
Qtsarahanne chapter 35 . 10/31
Wow I just read through this and it's a wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing it!
samaritan17 chapter 17 . 10/18
I've enjoyed the story up to this point for the most part. I do feel like you are trying to include too many things and it is taking away from the main plot. There is such thing as too much content. This whole thing with them being in the past is neat, but you could have just had a chapter briefly detailing what they learned while in the past and then have them go back to their own time in the next chapter. The way you've written it, there's so much going on that it's hardly even a Harry Potter story anymore. Just my thoughts about it. Still an enjoyable story, even if something like this might have been better as a published story rather than a Harry Potter fanfiction that went off the rails.
samaritan17 chapter 5 . 10/17
so far an enjoyable story. One thing that bothers me, but is more of a pet peeve than anything. Pretty much every instance of the word 'from' is spelled 'form' and 'just' is often spelled 'juts'
Rakesh and nobody
reberebecca chapter 7 . 9/8
È una storia complessa scritta molto bene. Piena di dettagli e moltissime originalità. Poche cose direi contro ... una è che non ti riferisci a lui come Harry.. un vero peccato e l’altro è che ho paura che questa storia si perda in questo mondo originale insieme a Harry perdendo di mirai obiettivi originali.
È molto difficile affezionarsi ai nuovi personaggi ma te gli stati dando molta potenzialità . Mi piace molto. Vedremo come si sviluppa.
omh666 chapter 20 . 8/20
I thought Daray had breathed fire in his fight with the other demons? Or was it only the older vampire/demon who did? In this chapter you say he hasn't used any of his demon magic since getting his new body.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 3 . 8/16
He doesn’t like his name and is given the option to choose any name he wants and he goes for Rahkesh Asmodaeus
Pygmy Hippo chapter 35 . 8/6
That was great!
KuroHinata chapter 23 . 8/5
obliterate? the couch then make another one that only allows you to use it. lol
Handers chapter 35 . 7/14
Superb story, nice writing, a few typos and missing words here and there, this website really should have a "suggest edit feature".
Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!

(And I absolutely love how you apologise for the last horcrux choice as being cliché, and then JK does it with canon XD)
bunnybabyeight chapter 24 . 7/11
your characters and plot points are interesting and compelling enough that i think this story could make it as a full, professionally published book series. as it is, however, i am grateful that i can access this piece of artwork for free. i cannot thank you enough for creating this.
4,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »