Reviews for 5 Nights of Promises
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This was fantastic. I love the bit about the earing, very J.K. Rowling, (I mean that as a compliment.) I'm glad there is more than this story, but would be happy still if this were all. So thanks, and be happy.

Cheers, Jen
Hermione2be chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
This story was wonderful. A very good 'forgiveness' story. You should write more, you seem like a fluff writing author. But you are also well versed in dialogue and descrption.

This is a well rounded story and i hope to find more stories from you in the future.

Love the quote in Chapter two!
HiddenFlame42 chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Yeah, I was going to mention that article to you...I read the transcript of the LC/MuggleNet interview with her and although she didn't SAY that Ginny wasn't a Horcrux, things she did say supported it.

Anyway, I would have opted for a happier ending, but this was well-written and I did enjoy it...I was a little scared he wasn't going to forgive her, and then I would've had to Avada Kedavra you...lol. Excellent piece, keep up the great work!
Ks-Starshine chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Great story! I don't hate Ginny, I like how you present her to us in a different light. You're right, that is what fanfiction is all about. And as long as you have fun doing it, you are doing the right thing. Wonderful job! Keep writing!
Ks-Starshine chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I love it! I love it! I love it! Okay, have to read the last chapter now!
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Interesting Chapter. But I quite liked the way you ended it. Great Story!
Rain feathers chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
*sobs hyserically* This is the single, most beautiful, most painfull thing I've read! I love your story, it's very well written ...and I hope you do decide to make a sequill!
MeryKey-7 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
... why 'still unconscious'? She's not alive? Plase up date soon! I love this story! Great Plot!
EbonyBeach chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
omg I love this so much, it's so emotive and powerfeul and fluffy and cute, and Voldmort's dead! wow! Update soon!
Kevin chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Hi,

ā€œIā€™m your seventh Horcrux.ā€

Unfortunately you need to read JKR's interview in full at the Leaky Cauldron site. JKR clearly says that the Diary was the Horcrux and that Ginny is not and that Harry did kill that copy of Voldemort's soul.

So you may want to rewrite this is it is already not consistent with HBP/JKR canon.
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Awesome chapter! I'm glad You-Know-Who is finally gone. Now Harry and Ginny can live in peace.
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Another wonderful chapter!
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
How romantic. A nicely written chapter!
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Lovely chapter!
HiddenFlame42 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
OMG amazing descriptions. I loved it. Wow...don't know what else to say really other than please update soon!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »