Reviews for 5 Nights of Promises
xxdresstokill chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
this was so great
geniusgirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
It's so good, but so sad. Are you planning to write more, because I get confused that you put The End at the end of every chapter. Anyway, real good stuff.
HiddenFlame42 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
*sobs uncontrollably* OMG...if the Horcrux thing ends up being true in the real books...OMG OMG OMG *wails again* Beautifully written, please update soon so I can stop crying...OMG OMG OMG...
Sabhaircin chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
I like your idea that Ginny is the seventh Horcrux, but I personally think it's Harry. Anyway, update soon!
Ks-Starshine chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Oh my Gosh! I had never thought of Ginny as a horcrux. Personally I don't see it, but hey, it's your story and I love the storyline! The tenderness and care between the two of them is almost palpable. I lvoe it! I can't wait to read more! Keep writing!
jsumptersgurl chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
oh harsh, he'd take ron and herminone's life too? oh well cute story if fighting lord V can be cute...
MegHarts chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
aw! i love it! so cute!
BlackRose chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Wood/Ginny just doesn't seem very believable to me, I don't hink they even knew each other! Whatever. Cute at the end, anyway.
BlackRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
One word... Aww!
Eva chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Excellent! I loved the raw emotion please keep writing I want them to be happy! A perfect continuation of the Half blood Prince.
Eva chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
fritz42 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Wow! Love the concept of each chapter being a stolen moment between Harry and Ginny! Love the interaction between the two. Look forward to reading more!
HunterG chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Amazing... Keep up the great work. Update soon!

~IzzyG~
HiddenFlame42 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Aw...that was so cute. I was really afraid you weren't going to make it a happy ending and then I was going to have to Avada Kedavra you! lol Don't worry - you're safe now! :P

I really liked this piece. So emotional and very in-character. Tonk's comment at the end was great. Hehe. Excellent work!
Ks-Starshine chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This is just too cute! I love it! I am so glad you decided to expand it some more. They are the cutest couple! I really can't think of any more compliments I can throw at you at the moment, so just know that I really enjoyed this piece. Wonderful! Keep writing!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »