Reviews for 5 Nights of Promises
MorbidTruth chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Oh I love it! I'm not normally an H/G shipper (for fanfics anyway) but this was amazing! And the end was great! Gotta love Tonks. This is going on my favs list.
starbuckx chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aw, I like that. I really, really do. It's heartwarming. :) Good job!
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I love it! I have officially declared HBP my new favorite in the series. I can't wait until the next book comes out now and we can all see something similar to the beautiful ending you alluded to in your story. You wrote it so well. I love all the emotion. I hope you do expand it into a series! Keep writing!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
You definitely should write a series for this, it's excellent! I absolutely adore it. I hope you choose to continue.

Artee
Jessy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
PLease Please Please keep writing this story! It's really well written, which you have to search long and hard for nowadays. I love Harry and Ginny!
JustAnotherRegret chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
this is really good and it corosponds with the latest book which i was not happy with but anyway i hope you write a series on this your a good writer
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
OMG I love you! This was amazing. I am so annoyed they broke up in the book! *stupid hero's speech* I am adding this to my faves and calling you my nre best friend of the day. Very well-written and of course, a great choice of topic!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4