Reviews for Survival
Veronica chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Please update soon... I can not wait to see what happens next...
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Jjinks chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
My curiousity just went up a notch. I wasn't expecting anything about vampires. I can tell this is going to be a really good fic. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Hopefully you'll update sooner than I am.
Jjinks chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
I really hope this all begings to start coming together soon and making sense. I'm so curious and to who every one is exactly, what exactly is going on, and who are the bad people. There seems to be so many sides to this war or whatever it is that is going on. Keep it coming so I can figure this out.
Dark-Kingdoms chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
It's always good to read more material on this fandom, especially as the Dark Kingdom characters are now rarely written about.

Your writing is promising, but might use some more polishing. For example, using commas would render long sentences more readable.

I know it's hard to find beta readers in this fandom, but would you consider getting one?

There is definite potential in the story and the writing, and a lot of mysteries to solve. So it would be great to see it developing, and things like grammar and typos can be off-putting to many readers.

I hope you don't take my comments bad, I do enjoy your story but I think I would enjoy it even better once those little quirks would be taken care of.
meguin chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
This is really good. I like the story a lot so far, especially because it is so mysterious. You might want to make sure to proofread the chapters before you upload them, though. There were a few grammar mistakes here and there. Keep going!
Jjinks chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
This was good. I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to further chapters when everything will become more clear.
Jjinks chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Okay. I find myself getting a little lost here. Who was that? What's happening? If you tell me that it will probably give the story away though. I'll figure this out. It's just been a while since I've read this fic that I think I might of forgotten somethings. Please update so I can start piecing more stuff together so this make sense. This was good by the way. Also, your welcome.
Jjinks chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Now you've got me more curious then before. What is Neptune up to? Is she going to go look for the children? And what about Lord Kuntan and his warning? Please update as soon as possible.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That's it. Hold on. I guess it wasn't that long ago that you published it. Please update soon. I'm curious to learn exactly where they are and what happened to them. For that matter what is going to happen to them.