Reviews for Senshi & Spies United
AnimeRules4 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
AMAZING! PLEASE UPTADE SOOOOONNNNNN
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I really liked this story! It intresting to see the Senshi and spies together, and your right! Clover and Minako do have alot in commen! (They'll probably go on a shopping trip together!)

;)
Neanda chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I enjoyed reading this, if only because I like both Sailor Moon and Totally Spies. Makoto trying to kill Mandy was of course the best moment for me. XD Mandy's clumsiness with her gadgets is endearing - or well, it would be if she weren't such a bitch. Haha! Anyway, I believe you need to work a little on sentence structure. Sometimes you have really long sentences that are better separated. And the dialogue has a lot of ACCENTS in it - while this isn't really bad, it kind of disrupts the dialogue. At least it does for me.

Ja ne!
Agent Oddball chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great story.
Dawn chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
You called Alex, Alexandra McKenzie _ That's a great name :)
samisweet chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Yay for Sailor Moon! I'm pretty much obsessed with Sailor Moon -writing wise anyways. I don't normally stray from Usagi much, but I do do crossovers. You do tend to kind of over-use japanese and it does take away from the story, but that's alright. Overall, plot developement is ok but there is some questionable material (like Mandy being a spy) and some misused words. Grammar and spelling is pretty good. But hey, we're not all perfect, so you do, quite naturally, have mistakes. Otherwise, great job and keep up the good work.

-samisweet
Poisones-Sweet chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
Both:very long!

Minipink:no short.

Pinksugar:long.
Mat49324 chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Good chapter. About time you updated this thing. BTW, when the spies were in their swimwear, were they out at the pool, or up at the top sunbathing? Let me know and also, let me know when you would like to start the joint story with me.

-Mathew
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
DM41: "SOKAI!" _ "Long time no see or hear!"

Rei: "Yes it has been a while."

DM41: "And another great chapter added to your score. Well done!" _

Rei: "On another note, How have you been, Both of us," /Whispers unders her breath/ "Mainly DM." /Goes back to normal/ Have been woried about you."

DM41: "I can't help it when I haven't heard from my best friend in about a month."

Rei: /Rolls her eyes/

DM41: "Anyway I hope your day have been doing great and I hope you have many more good/great days ahead of you. Ja ne!"
Janneia chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
(Can't be bothered logging in, sorry.) But this is the Janneia from EM (actually, the only Janneia on the net, but w/e)

Great storyline, I loved it. Except there's one major flaw. Or what I'd consider a major flaw. You see, before moving to Tokyo, Sailor V (that's Sailor Venus) *LIVED IN ENGLAND* that would mean that she would have been able to speak English. And as it happens, she can. So yeah, just thought I'd point that out to you. :)

See ya around EM! :)
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Nice story so far! Can't wait for Episode 4!

By the way, if you didn't know, Mat49324 and I are doing a joint story while SonicLover is away. If you have time, could you review it? It's called "Music Monster Much?"

Thanks so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ja ne,

S.P.D. Gold Ranger
SparklingDreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
cool story!
Poisones-Sweet chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Me:So, are you done!

Minipink:We really like this story and thought there should be more!

_
SimmyC chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
First, I don't think you were mean, necessarily. A little surprised that you took my review as far perhaps, but not mean. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, just well, I like pointing out little thing. And I like how you do research before you write a story (like me :-P). However, there are tons of writers out there that, don't do that. Heck, even I get criticised if I do something wrong. I guess I suddenly turned into one of those people!

This also goes back to when I referred to Mandy, I wasn't criticising you in that, I mentioned her as, well, just a comment. Since she didn't exactly do well in her 'WOOHP debut', I was wondering how she would be in your story. And I can see, not well. ;-)

As for it being French AND Italian, yup, didn't know about the Italian part. However, since the creator is French, I'm assuming it's more French then Italian. Still, you beat me to it on that part. :-P

As for their last names, I have seen those names before, but I still don't think that they are the official names though (avoids being hit by objects). WHOA! I didn't say I know for certain, and I DO know many websites listing them as their last names, just that, I don't know if they are official either. So please don't hurt me!

Now, with all THAT out of the way, I know that, when you say, you're just fine with constructive criticism, you mean how the story is going, plot wise, etc. Well, so far, I have no criticism here for you since, it is going EXTREMELY well so far (even as far as I'd say, GREAT). Mandy being Mandy, them teaming up fighting those youma, all great! Now, it was a little confusing in places in this chapter...but you already mentioned that. :-P So...keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the next time the Sailor Scouts (or Senshi) team up with the spies again!
Outshadowed chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Hmm, it was good, though I was confused, as usual, I don't get how the thingies they were fighting, the youma or whatever, were causing all the people to act crazy, but maybe you aren't revealing that just yet. Or maybe I just missed it somewhere, who knows. I kind of expected you to show how each one of them met up with whichever from the other team, but you didn't, so, uh, that was different.

I can't really add much else, given that I'm not versed at all in Sailor Moon and not very much in Totally Spies(When did Mandy become a spy?), so, ah, yes, it's good, keep writing, etc. etc.