Reviews for Beyond The Cheap Colored Lights
Blitz chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Are u ever gonna update this thing?
Mastermind Sphinx chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Oh I love it! _ Scorpinok is so adorable when he's happy, and though before reading this the thought of Dinobot x Scorpinok would have been really unbelieveable to me (because Dinobot belongs to Rattrap and Scorpinok to Megatron!
Seiberwing chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Scorponok's really fallen for Megs, hasn't he? (Not like that). I really like the interaction between proud warrior Scope and overexcited Scorponok. There isn't much actual dialogue, but you can get the gist of Scorponok's explanation.
Master Solo chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Most people don't get me to like Scorpy the way you do wth this fic. So Scope's my beloved raptor.
Draange chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
I like your interpritation of how they got pulled into this.
Memory chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
Nice writing wonder what will happen after that ;)
SJ777 chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Well, you'd think at least the humans would be doing something. Or not. Nice writing, put in more aliens just to stir things up.
Seiberwing chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Ooh, what an ending. We all know what comes next, but it's such suspense anyway, if that makes sense. The rather silly in a morbid sort of way trial was neat(must stick to formalities, after all) and I like all the little details you put in. I can realyl picture everything.
Master Solo chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Nice update. Got me more into Scorpy than I'd normally be (and consider it a feat because I've sat through a chapter of Scorp's scenes without calling him what I normally call him). DB anytime soon?
ckret2 chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Like your interpretation on how the war ended. It seems realistic to me, from what I know about G1. Which, admittedly, isn't much, but still. I can tell when someone's pulling something out of thin air, but you've actually put thought into this. I like.

So, who is that mysterious ex-bondmate of Scorpy's? Or are we going to find out? Probably not...

Eagerly awaiting next chapter! And perhaps an explanation on why Megs hasn't succumbed to the worldwide angst.

ckret2
ckret2 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Squee! Angsty strangeness! And Dinobot. And Scorpinok. Sector 19 sounds like a very... interesting place to live. Is it located near Cybertron's polar regions, by any chance? And are Preds supposed to live in such sectors, or are they just generally so down on luck that they end up there?

ckret2
Seiberwing chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
And here I thought it was Megatron. Oh well. Nice use of Dinobots honor(and i liked the concept of cremating dead mechs with their own fluid, not wasting anything). The descriptions of the scenery were also neat. Would love to see if this goes anywhere.
Tiamat1972 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Woohoo! Cookie for me! Interesting pair up. Not one most would think about. Looking forward to more.
Rebecca Hb chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
*points at Scope* That's Dinobot, isn't it?

Very nice, can't wait to see more. 'Fraid I don't yet have any other thoughts worked out in my head.
Master Solo chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Nice. Any chance Dinobot will turn up?