Reviews for CRIMSON TRUST
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
It was so sad when I read that Mokuba died in the story. Aw, poor Seto. It's sad what he went through. And poor Yami. It's really sad what he's going through. I hope this story has a happy ending and that Seto and Yami end up together.

I really hope you update this story cause I love this story so much! I think your a really great writer. I really hope you continue with this story.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Atem-Lover4eva chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
NononononononononoNO! Please don't stop updating this story, what happened to your excitement! *cry* I'm sorry I'm being a baby... But this is a really great story and it's saddening to see it discontinued. I hope you continue again!
AnzuFan chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
I still hope you'll update this cool fic, sine I see you have the habit to update from time to time. This about it, cuz it's very good one.
Moon Princess Kagura chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Oh please continue to update this story, its to good of a story to stop writing on, so please continue updating this story!
Ray92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aww i love this story im gutted its been discontinued :(
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
Shocked at the lack of reviews since this story is incredible!
starfireAlchemist chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
very good story I hope you update soon thank you
EJ chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
OMG, WHAT a good story! really tense and supense there. good job. plz update asap! i really want to find out if Lucien gets nailed and Yami and Seto get together! plz, plz plz, update sonn. plz!
sliders245 chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
Great Chapter and please update this story!
cherry fantasy chapter 11 . 7/22/2007
Aw, what a beautiful chapter ! Sorry for not reviewing sooner by the way, I was so busy lately... Anyway, I thought this chap was awesome, very sweet and so touching. _ A bit sad too... Poor Seto, I feel so bad for him... Well, at least he has Yami, right ? - And about Yami, I hope he too will feel better soon. I can't wait to see Lucien caught and behind bars (or something worse ; he deserves no better).

Anyway, great work ! . Please update again soon !
Revital chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
Holy crap, why I have not found this story a long time before I don't know P I wish I had, though. I'm a HUGE fan of CSI Miami and prideshipping...so this is amazing x3 Looking forward to reading more!
Reiforizza chapter 11 . 6/30/2007

An Update!
Tyche chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Glad to see this story continued. I'm definitely looking out to the next chapter. _

And I'm sorry to hear that about your grandmother. I was also very close to my grandma and she passed away last year, so I know what you feel like.
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
i know how you feel lost my grandma too i love this story i am a very big fan of it
Toxic Hathor chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
Wow, downright wow. As is wowX10 (you're free to add zeroes)

I almost cried, especially the part Yami's explaining why he never got into a relationship, it's very amazing. You're really good at this. And also the part Yami wakes up with Seto crying beside him. And the funeral. GAWD THE FUNERAL! I still can't believe you killed Mokie. But no problem.

I wonder when Lucien's going to strike next. Hopefully it's next chappy or something, next chapter which won't take long to come out (HINT HINT).

Sorry about your grandma, she musta been real close to you. It's the same thing with me and my grandpa, and I don't wanna imagine what would happen when his time comes.

BTW, THE NEW ALBUM'S AMAZING! Linkin Park rock!

Update soon, sweetie, and put in more parts like the brain-dead thing.

Hathor...